Is this wack?

ty down

ty down (2/18/2008)
bossFALCON (2/18/2008)
woah. i think he would probably be able to move around pretty good. didnt he play wideout in college before going to DE? he might have to lose some weight though. not sure.

I now he has speed and the weight thing could all be worked out.

yea thats what i was thinking. maybe...i dont think they would try it this early though. they would probably want to try and get more production out of him at DE though.

scott hartley (2/18/2008)
ty down (2/18/2008)
Would moving Jamaal Andersen to linebacker, be a stretch.

I need input for a thought I have.

Wouldn't that make him the tallest linebacker ever?

He'd be pretty big and pretty tall for a LB. Not that either one of those traits is a bad thing.

My big question is how would he be able to deal with playing in space and covering receivers? He probably hasn't played alot of coverage besides the occasional zone blitz...

bossFALCON (2/18/2008)
ty down (2/18/2008)
bossFALCON (2/18/2008)
woah. i think he would probably be able to move around pretty good. didnt he play wideout in college before going to DE? he might have to lose some weight though. not sure.

I now he has speed and the weight thing could all be worked out.

yea thats what i was thinking. maybe...i dont think they would try it this early though. they would probably want to try and get more production out of him at DE though.

Seriously, it's not possible. he's too tall, they wouldn't be cutting him left and right.

ty down (2/18/2008)

I THINK THAT PROBABLY WOULD BE TED HENDRIX OF THE RAIDERS ........ THE DAYS OF JOHN MADDEN HEAD COACH RAIDERS.

ty down (2/18/2008)

Wack as crack! :D

I don't know man. Dude seems a little like a slow learner. I say leave him where he is for a while and see if he gets any better at DE. I didn't watch him much before he came here, has he ever done it before? He.ll I'd almost put Jimmy Williams there before JA. But then, desperate times call for desperate measures, so you think on ty... you got me curious now.

REV.2000 (2/18/2008)
ty down (2/18/2008)

I THINK THAT PROBABLY WOULD BE TED HENDRIX OF THE RAIDERS ........ THE DAYS OF JOHN MADDEN HEAD COACH RAIDERS.

maybe if he was 6 4'' or something but he is way too tall and weighs way too much. I can't believe we are even talking about this. :w00t:

ty down (2/18/2008)

Hes gonna be fine at DE.. it was his first year... i think there was something going on behind the scenes with the direction the coaching staff wanted him to take... cause he seriously beefed up by opening day.. with the stuff that went on with grady.. it makes me think that they wanted him to be a run stopper.. which he was very good at actually... and play his side... im thinking the new coaching staff will get him slimmed down and he will get his burst back off the line... he was a rookie playing a position for what? the second or third year.. i mean seriously give the guy a chance

REV.2000 (2/18/2008)
ty down (2/18/2008)

maybe if he was 6 4'' or something but he is way too tall and weighs way too much. I can't believe we are even talking about this. :w00t:

lol hey we apparently have nothing better to talk about!

REV.2000 (2/18/2008)

Seriously, it's not possible. he's too tall, they wouldn't be cutting him left and right.

THAT TELLS ME YOU NEVER SAW TED HENDRIX PLAY.:)

I didn't. I don't even know who he is. I'm not so sure he could play in today's game though. I don't think it would be a stretch to say John Abraham to play LB but asking Jamaal is like asking Brian Urlacher to play corner back.

REV.2000 (2/18/2008)

I didn't. I don't even know who he is. I'm not so sure he could play in today's game though. I don't think it would be a stretch to say John Abraham to play LB but asking Jamaal is like asking Brian Urlacher to play corner back.

EVERY NOW AND THEN NFL FILMS DOES CLIPS OF HIM ...... HE WAS GREAT, THEY CALLED HIM :"THE MAD STORK." IF YOU EVER SEE THE FILM, THEN YOU'D KNOW TOO. :)

REV.2000 (2/18/2008)
REV.2000 (2/18/2008)

EVERY NOW AND THEN NFL FILMS DOES CLIPS OF HIM ...... HE WAS GREAT, THEY CALLED HIM :THE MAD STORK." IF YOU EVER SEE THE FILM, THEN YOU'D KNOW TOO. :)

Well then I guess he could be the exception that proves the rule. especially if they called him the mad stork :D