I have 'moved on' from the Vick mess....and thats why I want him back

shutyourface

When everything went down, I wanted Vick gone forever. But time has healed my wounds, I accept the debt he is paying, I have forgiven him, and I have moved on.

If Blank cuts him, I will be upset but I will eventually move on from that as well.

My point is this..."moving on" is different for different people. Many of you need to stop pretending you own the phrase and it can only be defined by YOUR personal feelings or actions. That simply is not the case, and its not fair to marginalize the feelings of his supporters just because we cope differently.

I have no problem with people never wanting Vick in a falcons uniform again, but dont you dare tell me to "move on" like I'm some scorned woman.

I already have, and hopefully some of you will as well too one day.

shutyourface (2/18/2008)
If Blank cuts him, I will be upset but I will eventually move on from that as well.

I wouldn't be upset if he got cut. Whatever happens to him, he completely brought it on himself. I've already forgiven him for everything he's done and know that he is paying the price for it, but I really don't know if I could ever cheer for him again...

bossFALCON (2/18/2008)
noobs, noobs, noobs. is there anything else you can talk about?

Most ATL fans became ATL fans because of Vick, and usually only watched the Falcons to watch Vick. I kno its hard to understand but, its true. They don't have much more to talk about.

REV.2000 (2/18/2008)
tdub12 (2/18/2008)

Most ATL fans became ATL fans because of Vick,

I WAS WATCHING THE FALCONS BEFORE MIKE WAS BORN ........ AND I'M STILL WATCHING THEM ................. :)

Besides that, we need to accept the other people who became Falcons fans during the Vick era. Not everyone knows Nobis was a LB and not a center or something.

me4falcons (2/19/2008)
Good post even though you are going to take heat for it.

I agree...

Besides, who cares about these crybabies that come into threads concerning Vick just to say "move on", "let it go", or make stupid remarks about "noobs"...

They don't even realize they're doing the same obsessing as the people they're trying to quell...

It's all stupid. It's just like I've always said. No one on this messageboard has a say in what is or what isn't to become of Vick, so instead of posting stupid comments, they're better served to take the wait and see approach...

But if they want to continue posting these silly remarks like a bunch of bratty school girls, that's fine too, more entertainment for me...

Legion (2/19/2008)
uup115 (2/19/2008)
I'm some scorned woman.

Just say "no" to sociopaths for QB.

By definition most people are sociopaths. I accept who I am, you may be in denial. If you take a step back the only thing different between him and most celebs in the first place is that his vice has caught up with him.

a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.
this might be true in your neighborhood...but in normal american society this behavior is not tolerated. Morally as a normal person you should have compassion for animals and people alike.

I think what would matter more to me,if he came back in the game for another team,

and turned into the Vick everyone thought he would be.

I don't think I could ever respect the falcons FO ever again.

It would be said by everyone, that the falcon FO never put a team around him.

Cause we all found out that the OL,was one of the worst,RBs weak,

WRs not great.He just made everyone look better.He by himself was the X factor,stop Vick you stop Atlanta.No other QB had that problem.

FalconsFor6 (2/19/2008)
me4falcons (2/19/2008)

I agree...

Besides, who cares about these crybabies that come into threads concerning Vick just to say "move on", "let it go", or make stupid remarks about "noobs"...

They don't even realize they're doing the same obsessing as the people they're trying to quell...

It's all stupid. It's just like I've always said. No one on this messageboard has a say in what is or what isn't to become of Vick, so instead of posting stupid comments, they're better served to take the wait and see approach...

But if they want to continue posting these silly remarks like a bunch of bratty school girls, that's fine too, more entertainment for me...

OK, here's more entertainment fer ya':

1. Let it go

2. Move on

3. Vick is GONE

4. What's done is done

5. Get off his nutz

6. Sack-hugger

Gee wiz, I'm now a bratty school girl making silly remarks!

loozianafalcon (2/19/2008)
FalconsFor6 (2/19/2008)
me4falcons (2/19/2008)

I agree...

OK, here's more entertainment fer ya':

1. Let it go

2. Move on

3. Vick is GONE

4. What's done is done

5. Get off his nutz

6. Sack-hugger

Gee wiz, I'm now a bratty school girl making silly remarks!

You do know,you don't have to open all threads RIGHT!?

Why don't you start another how great Keith Brooking is Thread,that should make

you feel better.

Guys, hate him or love him, there is no denying what he did for this franchise. Everybody makes mistakes, and people only looks at the negatives in good people. That's why they say that falcons fans are the worst fans, they bash their own icons instead of realizing the situation, acknowledging what he did was wrong, and supporting him. He did so much for the community, so much for many communities, everybody likes him. But now that he needs help, we deny it in a second. Suddenly we dont know him anymore. Personally I think this is wrong, but that's just me. Of course other people feel betrayed, even though they never really even knew the guy, but i respect everybody's opinions. This is mine.

shutyourface (2/18/2008)
When everything went down, I wanted Vick gone forever. But time has healed my wounds, I accept the debt he is paying, I have forgiven him, and I have moved on.

My point is this..."moving on" is different for different people. Many of you need to stop pretending you own the phrase and it can only be defined by YOUR personal feelings or actions. That simply is not the case, and its not fair to marginalize the feelings of his supporters just because we cope differently.

I have no problem with people never wanting Vick in a falcons uniform again, but dont you dare tell me to "move on" like I'm some scorned woman.

I already have, and hopefully some of you will as well too one day.

I agree with you, all these people who claim they would'nt root for Vick if he were to return are kidding themselves. Love him or hate him, he is the most exciting player in the game and he is our best hope of winning. People are just going to hate no matter what. Vick is doing 23 months for something that you or I would have gotten probation over. In fact, there was a guy on the news the other day who got 5 years probation for molesting a little girl. He wont spend 1 day behind bars. 23 months for Dog fighting though.....dog fighting people. Was it wrong...yes. Running a stop sign at 3am is wrong, smoking pot is wrong, killing dogs is wrong(at least in the U.S. because we consider them domesticated, dogs are a meal in some countries) but none of these offenses should be punishable by 23 months in prison. The media crucified Vick and Goddel was bullied by the activist community into not letting him play any last year. My point, you ##### off enough people and your ##### will be in jail. Vick should'nt have been doing what he was doing, but he did not deserve what he got. All you animal lovers are hypocrites every time you sink your teeth into a hamburger or a fish or a piece of chicken, pork, whatever, so shut the **** up. If Vick does return then I only wish him success whether it is with Atlanta or any other team.

dsgbncali (2/19/2008)
uup115 (2/19/2008)
I'm some scorned woman.

Just say "no" to sociopaths for QB.

all of a sudden he's a sociopath. come man quit being weak. we won plenty games with Vick at the helm. and when he returns we will really start winning plenty more

STOP!...it is over...the "myth of the mobile QB has been debunked"...Vick is not coming back and you need to take your reality pills.

Not saying that what he did was in any way right, but people get over it he owned fighting dogs. If the dogs did not perform they were killed to preserve the fighting pedigree of the bloodline. Some people would have you to believe that he is the worst guy ever. Dog fighting is a blood sport, and also a generationally tracted buisness,with dogs costing anywhere from $500-$10,000 each.People gamble big money as they do at horse tracks and dog tracks on these bloodlines so if that line has been compromised it greatly affects the integrity of a particular dog.Now with that being said a dog is just that a dog, and the man is in jail for it. He did the crime and is doing the time. Football is what we are supposed to be talking about but we constantly get back to the same thing. This team was poorly constructed to put all the weight on one player now it has backfired and we are still trying to make all this Vicks fault. He deserves the opportunity to start over just like anybody else hopefully it is with us but if not good luck elsewhere. Stop hating this guy, he made mistakes and he is paying for them.