Sly is making a new career out of revisiting his old career

Headshot

BillyWitchDoctor (2/18/2008)
Or he can make another Rambo movie that follows the exact plot of the most recent one, which has no plot. Just blood, guns and gore. Can't go wrong with that. :D

I guess if you're a mongoloid you would enjoy the newest Rambo movie. It's so ridiculously ******** that it will actually make you lose brain cells while watching it. I'm ashamed that I went to see it. The only good thing about the whole experience was the Snickers bar that I ate.

Huge Rocky fan so I was nervous when I heard Stallone was doing "Rocky Balboa" after the stinkfest that was Rocky V.

It was a good flick and a nice wrap-up to the series....

For all of the ragging that Stallone gets for his acting (and a lot of it is deserved) he can do alright if the material is good and he has some supporting actors who are good.

Check out "Copland" from several years ago. Stallone plays kind of a dupe local hero sheriff in a Jersey town that has a heavy New York city cop population. Stallone holds his own with Robert DeNiro, Ray Liotta and Harvey Kietel...

Cliffhanger 2?? Might be interesting...if they wanted to, Janine Turner and Michael Rooker could both come back too, and try to restart their careers...:P

After that, I'd like to see Daylight 2, and then Demolition Man 2...maybe if he can convince Kurt Russell, we could get a sequel to Tango and Cash...and then of course, there's Judge Dredd 2....Dredder than Ever...:P ;)

jidady (2/18/2008)
I can't wait for Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot Again!

And don't forget his Lincoln Hawk character from Over the Top...Over the Top and Off the Table: Arm Wrestling to Thumb Wrestling...they could even bring David Mendenhall back as his now grown son...I hear he could use the work...:P

Ton80Kid (2/19/2008)
Horus (2/18/2008)
Cobra 2! C'mon guys...

That only works if they go with someone younger, more attractive, and less crazy than Brigitte Neilsen...:P

What are you talking about? She'd be perfect at this point. What was the movie he did a few years back where he was hit man or something and wore all the mascara? He could revisit that one in drag.

backnblack (2/19/2008)
Ton80Kid (2/19/2008)
Horus (2/18/2008)
Cobra 2! C'mon guys...

That only works if they go with someone younger, more attractive, and less crazy than Brigitte Neilsen...:P

What are you talking about? She'd be perfect at this point. What was the movie he did a few years back where he was hit man or something and wore all the mascara? He could revisit that one in drag.

Problem is, last time we saw her, she was entering rehab, and pining away over Flavor Flav...

The mascara movie was Get Carter...it also had a very swollen and puffy Mickey Rourke...by Odin, ain't 'roids and HGH good...:hehe: