Falcon4Life (2/18/2008)
Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/18/2008)
Until Vick come back in 2009 so I can say told u so

What is the deal with Vick when he comes back? Is he going to be still signed with the Falcons or is he going to be a Free Agent? I've been wondering this for a while..

he wil be a falcon because he is still on contract.

but thats AFTER the NFL punishes him.

OH AND FOR EVERYONE'S KNOWLEDGE MICHAEL VICK IS NOT IN JAIL HE IS CURRENTLY IN A DRUG REHABILITATION PROGRAM

Dalton (2/18/2008)
Yes, he is in a drug center now, and will NOT have to go back to jail because the drug rehabilitation program is substiuting for jail time and he will be realesed by june

How many people do you think are in a jail rehab and havent done coke?Get back on here in june if hes released.I doubt he will be and he still has state charges.Doesnt matter if hes out next week.Goodell has the hammer.Illegal gambleing is the death penalty.

bigduke633 (2/18/2008)
Dalton (2/18/2008)
Yes, he is in a drug center now, and will NOT have to go back to jail because the drug rehabilitation program is substiuting for jail time and he will be realesed by june

How many people do you think are in a jail rehab and havent done coke?Get back on here in june if hes released.I doubt he will be and he still has state charges.Doesnt matter if hes out next week.Goodell has the hammer.Illegal gambleing is the death penalty.

woah im not support this man, im just stating facts to help the others argue.

atlballer (2/18/2008)
IT Will be funny as **** watching all the haters denounce the team just because of one player when he gets out and becomes the starting QB

and they talk about us being a fan just because of one player

Thomas just let coleman and crump go but hes going to take vick back?Funny,you really cant see the forrest thru the trees can you?