JUST BECAUSE A GUY CAN THROW THE BALL FAR DOESNT MEAN HE'S A

Gimmesomo

All you Joe Flacco groupies please jump out of the man's jock strap for a second! OMFG! R U people mad! What is making you guys spout so much crap? It's unbelieveable! I'm so glad this board doesn't have a vote in Drafting decisions because a lot of you would be liable for a good thumping. Anybody remember Alex Woodson?.... anybody?.....Because that's who's jock-strap everbody used to be in!!! Remember?! First it was a Woodson-Brohm debate. Then it was a Woodson-Ryan debate with a few Brennans' sprinkled here and there. Then a couple of guys and myself made reference to a QB named: Josh Johnson who was dominating his division like NO OTHER QB! The Henne fans were scarce until his Bowl Game and Senior Bowl performance....MOST OF YOU "DRAFT-EXPERTS" ARE FRIGGIN' IDIOTS! That's why i don't comment and reply a lot.... because this board has gotten so pathetic and desperate that you've let a guy like MIKE frickin' MAYOCK trick you into believeing Matt Ryan is the best QB in this draft! And now you think that Flacco's the next Roethlisberger because he can throw a ball 80 yards?! my god.....this is horendous...this ##### is ##### unbelieveable....... And for the record: Alex Woodson trumps Joe Flacco anyday of the muthafrickin' week!!!

grendel (2/18/2008)
Who is Alex Woodson? If you mean Andre Woodson, then I must disagree. Woodson's horrible mechanics, spotty accuracy, slow feet, and inability to throw accurately on the run make him a liability, not an asset.

I've been on the Flacco bandwagon for a good while now, and it's not because he won some longest throw competition. I saw him play, and he's got great presence in the pocket, a strong arm, and good touch. It also doesn't hurt that he weighs as much as LB's and can shed a tackle back there to create more time.

There's more to him than his arm.

SEE WHAT I MEAN!!! It's replies like this that really make me wanna roll on the floor and kick at the sky wondering why God ever created idiots like you! For the record Grendel: Have you ever seen the guy play? I'm mean to the whole entire game? (watch he's either gonna lie and say he has or say 'what does it matter')

Gimmesomo (2/18/2008)
All you Joe Flacco groupies please jump out of the man's jock strap for a second! OMFG! R U people mad! What is making you guys spout so much crap? It's unbelieveable! I'm so glad this board doesn't have a vote in Drafting decisions because a lot of you would be liable for a good thumping. Anybody remember Alex Woodson?.... anybody?.....Because that's who's jock-strap everbody used to be in!!! Remember?! First it was a Woodson-Brohm debate. Then it was a Woodson-Ryan debate with a few Brennans' sprinkled here and there. Then a couple of guys and myself made reference to a QB named: Josh Johnson who was dominating his division like NO OTHER QB! The Henne fans were scarce until his Bowl Game and Senior Bowl performance....MOST OF YOU "DRAFT-EXPERTS" ARE FRIGGIN' IDIOTS! That's why i don't comment and reply a lot.... because this board has gotten so pathetic and desperate that you've let a guy like MIKE frickin' MAYOCK trick you into believeing Matt Ryan is the best QB in this draft! And now you think that Flacco's the next Roethlisberger because he can throw a ball 80 yards?! my god.....this is horendous...this ##### is ##### unbelieveable....... And for the record: Alex Woodson trumps Joe Flacco anyday of the muthafrickin' week!!!

speakin' of being in somebody's jock - gimmesomo you are in Josh Johnson's jock....wow!

Gimmesomo just cuz you don't agree with people's mocks doesn't mean they're idiots. It's their opinion, if they like Flacco then they like Flacco. I'm not really into Flacco myself but i don't call the people that are idiots. What if they called you an idiot cuz you like Josh Johnson? It's the same sh*t.

And for the record: Alex Woodson trumps Joe Flacco anyday of the muthafrickin' week!!!

Hey, GimmeDOPO, for the record its Andre Woodson not ALEX.

Talk about being an absolute IDIOT. Get your stuff straight before you come on here and start spouting out things that you don't even know anything about.

You have proved, ONCE AGAIN, that you are the biggest knucklehead on this entire board.

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Gimmesomo (2/18/2008)
grendel (2/18/2008)
Who is Alex Woodson? If you mean Andre Woodson, then I must disagree. Woodson's horrible mechanics, spotty accuracy, slow feet, and inability to throw accurately on the run make him a liability, not an asset.

I've been on the Flacco bandwagon for a good while now, and it's not because he won some longest throw competition. I saw him play, and he's got great presence in the pocket, a strong arm, and good touch. It also doesn't hurt that he weighs as much as LB's and can shed a tackle back there to create more time.

There's more to him than his arm.

SEE WHAT I MEAN!!! It's replies like this that really make me wanna roll on the floor and kick at the sky wondering why God ever created idiots like you! For the record Grendel: Have you ever seen the guy play? I'm mean to the whole entire game? (watch he's either gonna lie and say he has or say 'what does it matter')

You calling Grendel an "idiot" is idiotic, just like all of your posts. Grendel is one of the smartest posters on this board. Think with that brain you almost have before you talk.

It's hard not to be drawn to a guy that stands 6'6 230 lbs. and has the ability to flick his wrist and throw the ball 70+ yards. But, people shouldn't be discounting what Josh Johnson did during the season (43 TDs and 1 INT), as well as how he performed at the Shrine Game. I've seen Flacco play a few times, but I haven't been able to see Johnson play (aside from Shrine Game), so unless you've seen these guys play multiple times, I think it's premature to say one guy is worth the pick, and another is not.