should he stay or should he go

fairbairn

falconfootball (2/18/2008)
Rev.Jesse Jackson. (2/18/2008)
Will he stay or will he go now

If he stays there will be trouble, and if he goes it will be double, so c'mon and let me know....

should he stay or should he go? Yes or No? LOL!!!! :laugh: (I just love how the question and answer are framed)

**** you beat me too it. I hate you :laugh:

D Hall is a very good CB. He is an immature young man, but time will teach him valuable lessons......he is a smart guy.

Having said that, I think that it will all come down to money. If we employ the Cover-2, D Hall's skill set are not all required, hence, the Falcons would be paying for talent that they do not plan to fully use.

This is why I believe that Hall will be traded by draft day. If Hall is traded, we will need a better FS. Jimmy Williams is physically gifted, but he does not make decisions quick enough. For that reason, I think that he will be moved back to CB.

If Mike Smith believes that J Williams will get better with time, then maybe we will keep Hall . That would not be a bad thing.

im still not sure that we will move to the cover 2 we dont really have the talent at safety and have greater needs in the dafts especially the OL and DL and cant afford to spend a pick on a safety in the first couple rounds so unless we get a sleeper pick at safety of which there is slim chance i doubt we will use the cover 2 and Hall will be just as valuable

is it worth changing the deffensive system though for one maby 2 years tops on the possibility Milloy has what it takes, i have faith in him and still think he is a great player but it is a bit of a risk. but i suppose it could work if he plays well and the system works we can pick up someone to replace him when he calls it a day.

My question is.....Is D Hall physical enough. Sure, he has speed and is pretty good as a coverage D-back....but against a larger WR or against a more physical WR, how does D Hall perform? Also, how would you rate D Hall in his tackling the WR after the catch? How is D Hall in run support tackling?

My question is....Is D Hall the total D-back package or is he strictly a coverage D-back?

So far, I have thought of D Hall as a coverage back....so if I am wrong, someone please correct me with good facts.

I also believe that we have wasted much of D Halls abilities. We should have been using him long ago for punt returning.