darren mcfadden

dan minnich

i guess i dont know how to transfer youtube clips but the clips are called Badgered and 2007 Game 2 Alabama.

badgered the highlight is on the first play, he runs over a lb on his way to a huge gain.

2007 game 2 alabama is a longer video and it shows plays from the whole game so its about 9 min long and not all on mcfadden. when mcfadden makes contact with defenders they get ran over and not only ran over but fall back about 5 yards. turn the volume up and you can hear mcfadden destroy them. there is about 6 clips and they are worth the wait.

tdot falcon (2/18/2008)
What concerns me is that McFadden is that in the Badgered video McFadden gets chased down from behind. His strength is supposed to be his breakaway speed. If that's Adrian Peterson I don't think he gets caught.

thats not true, peterson got ran down a few times also. in that clip mcfadden didnt get chased down, the db made a diving tackle.

dirtybird_33 (2/18/2008)
very good findbut i still think we shouldn't draft him b/c we have more pressing needs OL/DL but on the other side it is really hard to pass on that kind of talent

if it came down to dorsey/ellis and mcfadden i would draft either dorsey or ellis before mcfadden however say both of those players are gone, i would much rather draft mcfadden than jake long. we do have needs along the lines but we also need a face to the franchise and playmakers and mcfadden is both.

dan minnich (2/18/2008)
dirtybird_33 (2/18/2008)
very good findbut i still think we shouldn't draft him b/c we have more pressing needs OL/DL but on the other side it is really hard to pass on that kind of talent

if it came down to dorsey/ellis and mcfadden i would draft either dorsey or ellis before mcfadden however say both of those players are gone, i would much rather draft mcfadden than jake long. we do have needs along the lines but we also need a face to the franchise and playmakers and mcfadden is both.

FACE? The other guys have faces that don't get into bar fights.

texasbirdfan (2/18/2008)
dan minnich (2/18/2008)
dirtybird_33 (2/18/2008)

FACE? The other guys have faces that don't get into bar fights.

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

tdot falcon (2/18/2008)
What concerns me is that McFadden is that in the Badgered video McFadden gets chased down from behind. His strength is supposed to be his breakaway speed. If that's Adrian Peterson I don't think he gets caught.

I didnt know that AP and Dmac were suppose to be the same person.