To all my friend!!

dirtybird025

to all my friends who have supported me today i much appreciate and makes me enjoy being on the boards even more knowing what i have gone through.

to explain myself I went to one of my best friends funeral today and he was a victim of the shootings at NIU on thursday. Its been a very rough day but thankfully i have support from a lot of my bretheren on these boards. Epsecially GEORGIAfan, Vicious, Ty Down, Carter, boss FALCON and freeze1st.

if anyone wants to dedicate to my friend and the victims of NIU use my ribbon sig.

Love ya Dan and to let ya know you got an entire fan base beind ya back. See ya in heaven!

GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)
yea Man we got pray they make a change, because i hear stuff like this, and i know i want to go to a Big unversity(UGA), and i want to feel safe, and i wont unless they fix this problem.

thanks for naming me 1st.:cool:

yea man i wanted to go to va tech or possibly UGA or a big college but that kind of stuff can be scary because we are all going to those places for an education. i probably wont feel safe either. i think this kind of stuff is so crazy because so many people are underprivileged and cannot make it to college just because of their economic status and when they finally do get to go something crazy like this happens. its crazy.

bossFALCON (2/17/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)
yea Man we got pray they make a change, because i hear stuff like this, and i know i want to go to a Big unversity(UGA), and i want to feel safe, and i wont unless they fix this problem.

yea man i wanted to go to va tech or possibly UGA or a big college but that kind of stuff can be scary because we are all going to those places for an education. i probably wont feel safe either. i think this kind of stuff is so crazy because so many people are underprivileged and cannot make it to college just because of their economic status and when they finally do get to go something crazy like this happens. its crazy.

did you go to a big college?? yea im apply in state for the HOPE scholarship.( trying not to put a burden on my parents)

GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)
bossFALCON (2/17/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)

did you go to a big college?? yea im apply in state for the HOPE scholarship.( trying not to put a burden on my parents)

nope im 16 and still in the 10th grade but im really in the 11th because of my credits. im probably going with the HOPE too because i dont really want to be a burden either. my cousin went to GA tech but i couldnt see myself going there and i like UGA better. my dad has me looking at colleges though.

bossFALCON (2/17/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)
bossFALCON (2/17/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)

nope im 16 and still in the 10th grade but im really in the 11th because of my credits. im probably going with the HOPE too because i dont really want to be a burden either. my cousin went to GA tech but i couldnt see myself going there and i like UGA better. my dad has me looking at colleges though.

O ok, yea can never start to early. Ive apply to UGA, GSU(state not southern), Kennesaw state. I hope to go to UGA, because thats my fav school. i can not see me going to GA tech, so i did not apply.

GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)
bossFALCON (2/17/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)
bossFALCON (2/17/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)

O ok, yea can never start to early. Ive apply to UGA, GSU(state not southern), Kennesaw state. I hope to go to UGA, because thats my fav school. i can not see me going to GA tech, so i did not apply.

yea UGA is pretty nice too and i have been to GSU before(went on a field trip in the 8th grade). im not a big fan of tech either. yellow jackets.:sick:lol

bossFALCON (2/17/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)
bossFALCON (2/17/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)
bossFALCON (2/17/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)

yea UGA is pretty nice too and i have been to GSU before(went on a field trip in the 8th grade). im not a big fan of tech either. yellow jackets.:sick:lol

ive been to UGA and KSU( great campus, and it seems to be growing, and i love the Dorms) i have not been on a college visit to GSU, but i know its intergrated to the city, which pisses me off( and every1 i know that goes there does not like), but it is still on my list.

probably its on my list, because i want to end up at UGA, so it would be a school that would be easier to move to UGA, than KSU, since its a better school.

bossFALCON (2/18/2008)
yea you are right about GSU. i want to go to UGA more then any of the colleges too. i've always been a fan of UGA and my friends sister goes there and she loves it.

yea dude when i went there, i was just in love. my friend and I went together, and got a tour from his cousin, and i was just in love the whole time. i pray that i get in.

dirtybird025 (2/17/2008)
to all my friends who have supported me today i much appreciate and makes me enjoy being on the boards even more knowing what i have gone through.

to explain myself I went to one of my best friends funeral today and he was a victim of the shootings at NIU on thursday. Its been a very rough day but thankfully i have support from a lot of my bretheren on these boards. Epsecially GEORGIAfan, Vicious, Ty Down, Carter, boss FALCON and freeze1st.

if anyone wants to dedicate to my friend and the victims of NIU use my ribbon sig.

Love ya Dan and to let ya know you got an entire fan base beind ya back. See ya in heaven!

Never found out how to make a sig or even get an avatar. Can you advise me?

GEORGIAfan (2/18/2008)
bossFALCON (2/18/2008)
yea you are right about GSU. i want to go to UGA more then any of the colleges too. i've always been a fan of UGA and my friends sister goes there and she loves it.

yea dude when i went there, i was just in love. my friend and I went together, and got a tour from his cousin, and i was just in love the whole time. i pray that i get in.

well if thats the case i will pray for you too man.

Legion (2/18/2008)
dirtybird025 (2/17/2008)

Never found out how to make a sig or even get an avatar. Can you advise me?

Sig you go to the forum settings on the top of the page, and then in that page on the left if you scroll down you will see it says Signature edit(something close) and you can add the stuff to the box, then update a few times, til it shows up above the box.

Avatars you have to click home on the top bar to get you to your profile, then update your picture/photo.

bossFALCON (2/18/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/18/2008)
bossFALCON (2/18/2008)

well if thats the case i will pray for you too man.

thanks bro it means a lot to hear that. I pray you get into the school you want to get into, and if im at UGA, and you go to UGA we will chill together.