Tryouts?

Miller2Rison

bossFALCON (2/17/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)
84FALCON (2/17/2008)
the GA Force hold tryouts but i doubt the falcons.

dude your account is messed up AGAIN??

no but i was investigating that. posted with my bossFALCON profile and that profile popped up. man this is weird. im about to dry and delete the old one.

Awwwwww, crap, and I was all set to let the razzing begin, noob! :w00t:

FWIW, no real account problems, but I constantly have weird things going on w/this board. Obviously, the quote feature is wacked. But also, it logs me out all the time, mid post, or just clicking links or whatever.

falconfootball (2/17/2008)
bossFALCON (2/17/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/17/2008)
84FALCON (2/17/2008)
the GA Force hold tryouts but i doubt the falcons.

dude your account is messed up AGAIN??

no but i was investigating that. posted with my bossFALCON profile and that profile popped up. man this is weird. im about to dry and delete the noob one.

Awwwwww, crap, and I was all set to let the razzing begin, noob! :w00t:

FWIW, no real account problems, but I constantly have weird things going on w/this board. Obviously, the quote feature is wacked. But also, it logs me out all the time, mid post, or just clicking links or whatever.

lol i swear man i have never had something like that happen before. i posted with this profile and then i scrolled down to check and re-read my post like always and the noob one was there. i deleted the cookies on my comp. so hopefully that fixes it.