Im Just tired...

Look at some of you....Soooooo uhmmm D. Hall & Crumpler are troublemakers because they spoke up on Petrino who they just thought wasnt handling things right but all these other years they were good though? Listen to your bullsh** and think about the things youre saying. So they hated the same coach that 95% (including me) of us flamed after him leaving us to nothing but bad memories and a ****** season....so since we speak up about it are we troublemaking fans that need to cheer for someone else??? **** NO!!! Im a falcon fan and ill be damned if i let you haters keep up with the bullsh** You dont like us go cheer for the Saints get out of here....

FalconFanatic!!!! (2/17/2008)
Look at some of you....Soooooo uhmmm D. Hall & Crumpler are troublemakers because they spoke up on Petrino who they just thought wasnt handling things right but all these other years they were good though? Listen to your bullsh** and think about the things youre saying. So they hated the same coach that 95% (including me) of us flamed after him leaving us to nothing but bad memories and a ****** season....so since we speak up about it are we troublemaking fans that need to cheer for someone else??? **** NO!!! Im a falcon fan and ill be damned if i let you haters keep up with the bullsh** You dont like us go cheer for the Saints get out of here....

I'M SURE YOU ARE GOING TO GET PLENTY OF RETURN FIRE ON THIS ONE. TIGHTEN YOUR CHINSTRAPE KID ...... THE HITTING IS ABOUT TO GET HEAVY.

FalconFanatic!!!! (2/17/2008)

go saints, **** THAT JUST DON"T SOUND RIGHT! WOOT rev.

#1falconsfan (2/17/2008)
The way I see it, we have the worst fans in the NFL. All we do is complain about everything and everyone on the team. We argue with each other, and that is why this team will continue to fail untill things change.

With debate comes very useful insight on every subject at hand. But we do need to all pull together in the game.

REV.2000 (2/17/2008)
#1falconsfan (2/17/2008)
The way I see it, we have the worst fans in the NFL.

WELL ..... YOU SEE IT WRONG...... WE DO NOT HAVE THE WORST FANS IN THE NFL. IF ANYTHING, WE ARE SOME OF THE BEST.:):)

i think the giants have the worst fans. they boo the team when it get to the playoffs 3 years straight. if we got to the playoffs 3 years straight the falcons fan base would all have simultaneous wet dreams.

REV.2000 (2/17/2008)
#1falconsfan (2/17/2008)

WELL ..... YOU SEE IT WRONG...... WE DO NOT HAVE THE WORST FANS IN THE NFL. IF ANYTHING, WE ARE SOME OF THE BEST.:):)

Rev, now that I've become accustomed to your all-caps typing ways, I would just like to say you'd be welcome at my table anytime. :)

falconfootball (2/17/2008)
REV.2000 (2/17/2008)
#1falconsfan (2/17/2008)

Rev, now that I've become accustomed to your all-caps typing ways, I would just like to say you'd be welcome at my table anytime. :)

With the stipulation of don't yell when you have something too say?:w00t:

ty down

:laugh:

Shhhhhh. He might just be hard of hearing or something. Respect your elders ty! :P

And btw, I think our fans do pull together at game time, and moreso during the season. There's always going to be dissenting opinions, but only the trolls are the ones doing this w/out any true concern for the franchise whatsoever. Even some fans whose opinions I completely disagree with aren't necessarily any less "fans". And if it helps at all... the offseason tends to enhance the senseless arguing and division. Especially when no news is coming out. It'll get better, and if it don't and it gets worse, well those who can't hang will leave, and those who can will stay. Pretty simple.

ty down

:laugh:

Shhhhhh. He might just be hard of hearing or something. Respect your elders ty! :P

And btw, I think our fans do pull together at game time, and moreso during the season. There's always going to be dissenting opinions, but only the trolls are the ones doing this w/out any true concern for the franchise whatsoever. Even some fans whose opinions I completely disagree with aren't necessarily any less "fans". And if it helps at all... the offseason tends to enhance the senseless arguing and division. Especially when no news is coming out. It'll get better, and if it don't and it gets worse, well those who can't hang will leave, and those who can will stay. Pretty simple.

I agree everyone has something to offer. And if your here now that's a message to the fans.

Bloodhoundz Reborn (2/17/2008)
Bloodhoundz Reborn (2/17/2008)
I hate ya'll

I apologize that wasn't me Peerless Price typed that in while I was in the kitchen.

:laugh::laugh: LMAO!!

Man, I didn't know you & him were down like that...

We became best friends in the unemployment line.:w00t: