Anyone ever been in this situation?

Darqness

So, one of my best friends just broke off all contact with me. I have no clue why, but I have a hunch that it may be that I won't be taking volleyball and opting for track instead.

Although we both agreed we would do track together, she dropped out of the class. She transfered out of every class we had together...weird huh?

Darqness (2/17/2008)
So, one of my best friends just broke off all contact with me. I have no clue why, but I have a hunch that it may be that I won't be taking volleyball and opting for track instead.

Although we both agreed we would do track together, she dropped out of the class. She transfered out of every class we had together...weird huh?

Perhaps it's because she's found a man to satisfy her and not be her friend... Just a thought

Darqness (2/17/2008)

Were you supposed to take volleyball and track together? Did you sleep with her, and then decide against taking volleyball with her? Did you sleep with one of her friends? If yes is the answer to any of the above, her reaction is perfect female logic. Sorry. ;)

Darqness (2/17/2008)

Check your deoderant? :P B.O. kills.

Were you supposed to take volleyball and track together? Did you sleep with her, and then decide against taking volleyball with her? Did you sleep with one of her friends? If yes is the answer to any of the above, her reaction is perfect female logic. Sorry.

Darqness (2/18/2008)
Yes...****:crying:

I was kind of joking, but seriously, if you slept with her friend, and now she's cutting you out of her life, she likes (or, LIKED) you. :(