whats up with donovan mcnab?

bret coburn

bret coburn (2/17/2008)
never said he was the futur he would be a transitional guy who is a very good leader and player and knows how to win and always has put big numbers up with little offensive talent

i know what your saying but i wouldnt trade for him still unless it was michael jenkins and a 6th for mcnabb. i am sure the eagles would want more then that and i dont think he is that worth it.

bossFALCON (2/17/2008)
i heard that they will not deal him and even if they were i wouldnt give up any of our picks for him unless it was a 6th or 7th. he stays injured and is aging. he would not be the future for us.

i would not give up any picks for him i would give them Joey though

8-ball (2/17/2008)
bossFALCON (2/17/2008)
i heard that they will not deal him and even if they were i wouldnt give up any of our picks for him unless it was a 6th or 7th. he stays injured and is aging. he would not be the future for us.

i would give up joey and jenkins.

8-ball (2/17/2008)
bossFALCON (2/17/2008)

LOL i would def give them joey

bret coburn (2/17/2008)
8-ball (2/17/2008)
bossFALCON (2/17/2008)

LOL i would def give them joey

MAYBE I'M MISSING SOMETHING. YOU'RE GIVING THEM JOEY FOR McNAB .....:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: