What are the exact rules about creating Vick threads?

shutyourface

The Kid with the Golden Arm (2/17/2008)
shutyourface (2/17/2008)
If there are any? It seems to me like they get deleted/moved at random. Are there set rules I dont know about? There also seems to be a bias....anti-Vick threads seem to be allowed to remain but pro-Vick threads always disappear eventually.
Hate. Plain and simple.

Hate who?

falconfootball (2/17/2008)
shutyourface (2/17/2008)
If there are any? It seems to me like they get deleted/moved at random. Are there set rules I dont know about? There also seems to be a bias....anti-Vick threads seem to be allowed to remain but pro-Vick threads always disappear eventually.
Hate. Plain and simple.

Hate who?

If you don't know by now, don't even worry about it.

bossFALCON (2/17/2008)
how about we just dont talk about vick. people are so sick of talking about vick every 5 mintutes and debating on what could or should have been. i like vick and i am also tired every single post being about him. what he did was wrong. lets move on. we can deal with him when he is out of jail.
best thing i ever heard on this message board! i llove VIck too but yea lets just wait and see when he gets out of jail!

Hate. Plain and simple.

God forbid that someone "hate" a player who brought a dark cloud over this team with his disgusting side business.

That poor innocent #7. By the way, none of the Vick topics would be on the front page if you didn't respond to them. And it's no surprise that the mods seem to agree that #7 screwed this team over since it is the logical conclusion.

And if you can't see that the #7 support topics simply exist to stir the pot, you are blind.