NFL Combine

I believe the combine starts on Wednesday.....I would think that all the teams involved in the coin flip would want to go ahead and get that out of the way......Hopefully we will know by no later than Wednesday nite which pick we have......

just remember, "tails never fails".;)

g-dawg (2/17/2008)
I believe the combine starts on Wednesday.....I would think that all the teams involved in the coin flip would want to go ahead and get that out of the way......Hopefully we will know by no later than Wednesday nite which pick we have......

Tails only fails 50% of the time.

g-dawg (2/17/2008)

They had a good piece on sports center on long gdawg.He was training and looked pretty quick for a big guy.

g-dawg (2/17/2008)

Funny thing. I just picked up the season 2 of 'King of Queens', and I watched a lot of episodes. Doug made this fitting quote in one of the episodes: 'Apparently tails sometimes fails'. ;)

I can't wait 'till the combine.

bigduke633 (2/17/2008)
g-dawg (2/17/2008)

They had a good piece on sports center on long gdawg.He was training and looked pretty quick for a big guy.

Yes, I have no doubt that Jake Long would be the "right pick" if he's available when Falcons are on the clock....

doubletrouble21 (2/17/2008)
What time does it start/the coin flip subject to take place around? Also, what pick do you hope the Falcons land?

I think they flip the coin on the first day if I remember correctly , Plus I hope we get the 3rd pick of corse , there are 5 elite players IMO and even if we got the 5th at least there is 5 great plyers. But if we got the 3rd pick we could choose between 3 of the 5 elite where as if we get the 5th pick we would have to take whoever is left . And I'm not even including Matt Ryan or OT Clady who would be the 6th and 7th players that some would say could be elite as well , I just don't rank them as high as the other 5 who are .........

1.DE Long

2.DT Ellis

3.DT Darsey

4.OT Long

5.RB McFadden.

6.QB Ryan

7.OT Clady

The problem with me is I don't want a RB, QB , or an OT with our first pick , I want one of the two DTs for many reasons , One is BC the DT class is strong at the top and very average after the first round , Whereas the RB class is very strong all the way into the 4th rd , OT is strong all the way into the 3rd round and the QB is very comparable to the Ot class.

So if we end up with anything other than the 3rd pick , I think both DTs are most likly gone unless Sombody takes McFadden in the top 3 . But he seems to be sliding a bit.

g-dawg (2/17/2008)

lol tails failed at our game against the cardinals in OT this year. i would be going heads. i have been picking heads since kindergarten and im right most of the time.:w00t: