Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KRUNKuno

Would you not be willing to trade a 2nd this year and a second next year for Brady Quinn???

48 posts in this topic

I read the OP and my thoughts moved from

1) "What is THIS guy smoking?" to

2) "Oh, this poor man, there is something wrong with him" to

3) "I better check the date on this thread! AAhhh. . . . no problems!"

Brilliant bump.

Brilliant bump.

I was surprised to see that I was in on this coup. Glad I grew some sense...

screw all ...

Are we imagining that QUINN played for the BROWNS 2010?

He did not, long gone from the Mistake on the lake

(love that nickname for that city) Worked there in

the early 70s, long before yer time. oh, the real

date of the post is '08. I remember when there

was PRO football. There's somethin' to

say to yer grandchildren

I'll admit, I fell for the possibility that someone would consider trading for that bust.

Has anyone noticed that there aren't many "good" players that come from Notre Dame? Is it just me or do other people despise them as much as I do?

simply put, if you're opposed to Quinn, you're opposed to winning.

That's going to be my new motto. I'm going to be saying that all the time. laugh.gif

KRUNKuno likes this

I'll admit, I fell for the possibility that someone would consider trading for that bust.

Has anyone noticed that there aren't many "good" players that come from Notre Dame? Is it just me or do other people despise them as much as I do?

So glad the Pantys got Clausen ....... :lol:

Instead of Picks offer ABE for Quinn Straight up!

oh my...I'm guessing this was the year abe had a less than stellar season. Just goes to show that you can't base a player's value on a down year(attn: HD and Owens haters)

Brilliant bump.

I thought the same thing, but added a fourth:

4. Oh crap, I better check and see if I got in on this coversation!

We all wanted some other player of another. For me it was Glen Dorsey, Darren McFadden (to go with Turner) Sedrick Ellis, or Dominique Rogers-Cromartie then I wanted Chad Henne, Joe Flacco, or Josh Johnson...

first off quinn fell to the third he was on camera since the first browns pick where they took on o-linemen. he fell far...it was akward. then finally the browns took him and everyone thought the browns where genius.

ofcourse with the nummber 8 pick mccay took jamal anderson over several good players that are considered great now, and then let go of patrick kerney who led the league in sacks that same year. never getting kerney and ja55 on the feild at the same time. :angry:.

but yea then quinn started a few games and was injured. then never given a chance. traded on the back end of a 3 way trade i think.

first off quinn fell to the third he was on camera since the first browns pick where they took on o-linemen. he fell far...it was akward. then finally the browns took him and everyone thought the browns where genius.

ofcourse with the nummber 8 pick mccay took jamal anderson over several good players that are considered great now, and then let go of patrick kerney who led the league in sacks that same year. never getting kerney and ja55 on the feild at the same time. :angry:.

but yea then quinn started a few games and was injured. then never given a chance. traded on the back end of a 3 way trade i think.

Quinn was not a 3rd round pick. He was pick 22 in the 1st.

tha unproven sh!t is getting old. He's a better fit than any qb in this draft for atlanta. He knows tha game and is no slouch at tha position.

Ryan

Brohm

Flacco

Woodson

Henne

Booty

Brennan

Ainge

Quinn

EPIC FAIL!!!1!

wowzers who brought this back from the dead? lmao.

I still believe Brady Quinn was a quarterback waiting to sprout at the time. Although he's had opportunities, he's been put in very adverse situations and franchises.

but shame on whoever for bumping this thread.