Kimbo Slice

Goat

Yea, I saw how Kimbos people kept going in to interrupt whenever that cop was beating his #####. Shoulda had all their heads knocked off.

But I will say Kimbo is really training for the MMA, lost a lotta weight and appears in shape.

But Kimbo will never match up against the true MMA fighters.

It's no biggie him beating an old Tank Abbott, who really was pretty beatable in his prime.

savwboy savwboy (2/17/2008)
This cop sure beats his #####!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3...earch&plindex=7

If Kimbo goes against the likes of the MMA guys,he is toast!!

Kimbo is a stud, no doubt. But he can't beat a true MMA fighter IMO. At least not now. In a straight bare knuckle street fight, Kimbo is a tought MF. Definately intimidating.

pencilpusher (2/17/2008)
Yea, I saw how Kimbos people kept going in to interrupt whenever that cop was beating his #####. Shoulda had all their heads knocked off.

But I will say Kimbo is really training for the MMA, lost a lotta weight and appears in shape.

But Kimbo will never match up against the true MMA fighters.

It's no biggie him beating an old Tank Abbott, who really was pretty beatable in his prime.

I love how Kimbo Slice's posse are trying to break him and Gannon up when Gannon has him in a headlock and all of Gannon's posse are trying to keep them away, but when Kimbo gets Gannon on the ground they all turn around and start pushing all of Gannon's guys as if they were trying to do that the whole time.

What a bunch of dumb punks.

YoungHeezy (2/17/2008)
popcornplaya (2/17/2008)
I'd like to see him and Brock Lesnar fight... I think that'd be a good match-up for both of them.

Kimbo's hands are too nice for Brock Lesnar

Brock Lesnar would beat him. Kind of like Sean Gannon. Except Lesnar is trained and is skilled. Kimbo has fought brawlers, but when he gets in there with someone that is a skilled opponent that can submit him or stand up with him he'll get beat. All he's fought are has beens. I want to see him fight a real MMA fighter. Lesnar is the next big thing in MMA.

I like Kimbo a lot, don't get me wrong, but I want to see him fight someone that's a real fighter.

YoungHeezy (2/17/2008)
popcornplaya (2/17/2008)
I'd like to see him and Brock Lesnar fight... I think that'd be a good match-up for both of them.

Kimbo's hands are too nice for Brock Lesnar

His hands are too nice? Why would Lesnar care how nice Kimbo's hands are? That's too gay for a Sunday.