What would you do?

Demetrius Dew

In May of 2006 my wife bought my than soon to be born son a newborn Falcon's jersey. (At that time they only made one player for Newborn's for the Falcon's and you can just guess who it was.) So during the entire 06' season my son wore his jersey with pride until July of 07' when we had to move it to the attic for two reason and neither one was because he didn't fit it anymore. So two weeks before the first Pre-season game and my son needs a new Falcon's jersey. So not wanting to make the same mistake twice I look at the two jersey they made in toddler size (Dunn and Crumpler) and choose Crump because he is younger than Dunn and will be around longer than Dunn will be(So I and everyone else though). So I buy him a Crump jersey in August of 07' and now 7 months later Crump is no longer a Falcon and I have to buy my son another (Third) jersey.

So my question? Who should I get this time? Pick wisely because that player my not be a Falcon next year with my son's luck.:w00t::w00t:

ATLBear (2/16/2008)
Go with a Falcon T-shirt. I did after a similar issue with a #7 jersey for my son. If you're set on a jersey, then go retro, ala Deion, Bartkowski, etc. Who knows what this franchise will look like the next couple of years?

I don't think they make retro in 2T or 3T because if they did I would get him a Bartkowski man that would be cool. I think I will try and go with a Boley, him seems like he will be around for awhile.

Demetrius Dew (2/17/2008)
ATLBear (2/16/2008)
Go with a Falcon T-shirt. I did after a similar issue with a #7 jersey for my son. If you're set on a jersey, then go retro, ala Deion, Bartkowski, etc. Who knows what this franchise will look like the next couple of years?

I don't think they make retro in 2T or 3T because if they did I would get him a Bartkowski man that would be cool. I think I will try and go with a Boley, him seems like he will be around for awhile.

i would go roddy white, michael boley, or norwood.