• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twinblade (2/16/2008)
statz (2/16/2008)
Twinblade (2/16/2008)
Will you stfu?
So I guess you can't think of anything either.

All your doing is hating on Blank, Be thankful we have a team you spoiled #####.

And yet, you still can't come up with something that Blank has done for this franchise.

Twinblade (2/16/2008)
Does it matter? Hes **** trying to build a winning team but with this ****** city and fans, its hard to do.
Yes, it does matter. Some people on here act like Blank is solid gold when we really haven't done ##### since he bought us. It's just been more of the same old falcon misery. We've been trying to build a winning team for like 7 years now and it still isn't working. He is a great businessman but he doesn't know his ars from his elbow when it comes to owning a football team, that much is apparent.

His honeymoon is over with me. I'm not gonna make any more excuses for him. He should know what he is doing by now. He has been all talk and no substance so far IMO.

falkonX7 (2/16/2008)
Twinblade (2/16/2008)
Does it matter? Hes **** trying to build a winning team but with this ****** city and fans, its hard to do.
Yes, it does matter. Some people on here act like Blank is solid gold when we really haven't done ##### since he bought us. It's just been more of the same old falcon misery. We've been trying to build a winning team for like 7 years now and it still isn't working. He is a great businessman but he doesn't know his ars from his elbow when it comes to owning a football team, that much is apparent.

His honeymoon is over with me. I'm not gonna make any more excuses for him. He should know what he is doing by now. He has been all talk and no substance so far IMO.

Who the **** thinks Blank is gold? Blank is a average owner at best but he is far from being the worst owner.

This team has never been a winning team, look at the history, look at the past owners, we never built a winning team and when we did had a winning team it didn't last very long.

Twinblade (2/16/2008)
falkonX7 (2/16/2008)
Twinblade (2/16/2008)

Who the **** thinks Blank is gold? Blank is a average owner at best but he is far from being the worst owner.

This team has never been a winning team, look at the history, look at the past owners, we never built a winning team and when we did had a winning team it didn't last very long.

Yes, this team has never been winning. It had more to do with us being unable to compete financially in a non-salary cap era. Not because of a meddling owner who thinks he knows everything about football but doesn't knows two cents.

1.Have you ever been to the dome?Its much better now than when it opened.

2.Training camp can be held at flowery branch with the updated facilities.

3.He brought locals like Hank Aaron and Bartkowski on a advisory board.

4.Like it or not he is responsible for courting a lot of our freeagents.

5.He continues to strive for a franchise that is competitive.There are 32 millionaires/billionaires trying the same so cut a little slack.

6.He allows you to spout the dumbest thing to come to mind on his message board!

statz (2/16/2008)
What makes this guy a good owner?

Nothing but hot air so far.

I've said it before, and I'll remind everyone again,....

It's only a matter of time before he starts getting some heat for what he has or hasn't done since buying the team. You can blame player after player, coach after coach, etc...... If it keeps going like it has, the only common denominator will be Blank.

People act like the Smith's didn't care about the team because we never saw or heard from them. That's BS. Even if they didn't care about football they did care about the bottom line, profit. The best way to make lots of money is winning football games. You don't need to be seen. You don't need to be heard by the fans. You need to win games.

Although the Smith's weren't successful as owners, we didn't get embarrassed with them like we do with Blank. Blank + embarrassment + losing is worse than the Smith's + losing.

We all loved Blank when he bought the team. He talked a good talk but the only walking he has done is to the field where he doesn't belong.

So because this team has pretty much always been a loser I should just be satisfied that it's still happening? You act like you don't have a problem with the monumental suckage of this team because we've always sucked. I guess as long as blank keeps things status quo you will be okay.

birdweiserrr (2/16/2008)
statz (2/16/2008)

It's only a matter of time before he starts getting some heat for what he has or hasn't done since buying the team. You can blame player after player, coach after coach, etc...... If it keeps going like it has, the only common denominator will be Blank.

People act like the Smith's didn't care about the team because we never saw or heard from them. That's BS. Even if they didn't care about football they did care about the bottom line, profit. The best way to make lots of money is winning football games. You don't need to be seen. You don't need to be heard by the fans. You need to win games.

Although the Smith's weren't successful as owners, we didn't get embarrassed with them like we do with Blank. Blank + embarrassment + losing is worse than the Smith's + losing.

We all loved Blank when he bought the team. He talked a good talk but the only walking he has done is to the field where he doesn't belong.

I dont have anything against the smithsbut to say we werent embarassed is garbage.The ran a nfl franchise out of a hotel and trailers.Sellthat anti blank crap to the people who have been falcons fans since YKW.

bigduke633 (2/16/2008)
1.Have you ever been to the dome?Its much better now than when it opened.

2.Training camp can be held at flowery branch with the updated facilities.

3.He brought locals like Hank Aaron and Bartkowski on a advisory board.

4.Like it or not he is responsible for courting a lot of our freeagents.

5.He continues to strive for a franchise that is competitive.There are 32 millionaires/billionaires trying the same so cut a little slack.

6.He allows you to spout the dumbest thing to come to mind on his message board!

1. The Dome is much better. The product on the field still stinks the same.

2. About the only good thing he has done.

3. What has that produced? More losing seasons?

4. And most of those free agents have been busts. It's not hard to court a free agent when you are throwing a lot of money at them.

5. Yea, he strives for a franchise that is competitive. So does every other owner. A competitive franchise means you make more money.

6. I believe the Falcons had a message board before Blank bought the team.

birdweiserrr (2/16/2008)
statz (2/16/2008)

Wow Bird, I cringe to say this...but dayum, nice post:)

- Brought in a Super Bowl winning GM, with a proven track record.

- Has consistently been amongst the biggest spending owners in the NFL, even though his fans accept below average ticket prices.

- Has bent over backwards to keep the fans happy, even though many of the moves wante by our uneducated fans weren't in the best interest of the team (e.g.the Peerless and Abe Trades, breaking the bank to keep Vick etc).

- Constructed state of the art training facilities for the team.

- Is currently renovating the GA Dome

- Is currently looking to build a new football stadium.

What more do you expect. Blank isn't the problem. At some point the Front Office, Coaches and players have to do their part.

I have to give Mr. Blank credit. He has tried hard or harder than the Smiths. I will always be grateful to the smiths for bringing the NFL to Atlanta, and our NFC championship. We need to make some very good personnel decisions on all sides of the field. I hope we have the right pieces in place.

falkonX7 (2/16/2008)

So because this team has pretty much always been a loser I should just be satisfied that it's still happening? You act like you don't have a problem with the monumental suckage of this team because we've always sucked. I guess as long as blank keeps things status quo you will be okay.

Did you f*cking read me saying I was **** Satisfied of losing and I don't have a problem with it?

birdweiserrr (2/16/2008)
I'm reading so much crap about how much money he has spent on this and that .. Big deal. I have an idea. Let's go buy a 1960 Cadillac, paint it green and put spinners on it. Even if the motor doesn't run, it looks nice.

Pretty much. :hehe:

birdweiserrr (2/16/2008)
I'm reading so much crap about how much money he has spent on this and that .. Big deal. I have an idea. Let's go buy a 1960 Cadillac, paint it green and put spinners on it. Even if the motor doesn't run, it looks nice.

I really think Spinners are really **** gay looking.

Twinblade (2/16/2008)
falkonX7 (2/16/2008)

Did you f*cking read me saying I was **** Satisfied of losing and I don't have a problem with it?

so what exactly was the point of the post I responded to? It sounded like you were giving Blank a pass because this franchise has sucked since '66. If thats not what you meant then my bad.

Please don't use the F word... you are intimidating me.:rolleyes:

falkonX7 (2/16/2008)
Twinblade (2/16/2008)
falkonX7 (2/16/2008)

so what exactly was the point of the post I responded to? It sounded like you were giving Blank a pass because this franchise has sucked since '66. If thats not what you meant then my bad.

Please don't use the F word... you are intimidating me.:rolleyes:

haha:w00t: please dont do it falkon he aint ready..please reconsider...:)