WHY DO ALL THESE SO CALLED ANALISTS KEEP

nobkowski

Matt Ryan did say he doesnt want to be in Atlanta on national television. Just because he had a pretty good senior year, he thinks he is above all the other QB. If he was so great, how come many people have never heard of him before this year. ( beside BC fans) He is overrated and analyst is jumping all over him because of one game. Virginia Tech game. He couldn't beat Virginia Tech the second time. OVERRATED.

UGA_DAWG46 (2/16/2008)
Matt Ryan did say he doesnt want to be in Atlanta on national television. Just because he had a pretty good senior year, he thinks he is above all the other QB. If he was so great, how come many people have never heard of him before this year. ( beside BC fans) He is overrated and analyst is jumping all over him because of one game. Virginia Tech game. He couldn't beat Virginia Tech the second time. OVERRATED.

yep. all true. overrated

walrus falcon (2/16/2008)
Twinblade (2/16/2008)I really don't care what he really said, I don't want that cocky sob on this team.

What makes him a cocky SOB?

Just look at him, he thinks hes better then any other Qb prospect, he didn't even do the senor bowl because he thought he was to good for it..Sorry but I don't want that Overrated, Over-hyped QB with the same traits as Rex Grossman.

Twinblade (2/16/2008)
Twinblade (2/16/2008)I really don't care what he really said, I don't want that cocky sob on this team.

What makes him a cocky SOB?

Just look at him, he thinks hes better then any other Qb prospect, he didn't even do the senor bowl because he thought he was to good for it..Sorry but I don't want that Overrated, Over-hyped QB with the same traits as Rex Grossman.

Just by looking at him you conclude that he thinks he is better than the other QB prospects? He has done NOTHING to lead me to believe that he thinks he is better than everybody else. Skipping the Senior Bowl because he thought he was too good for it? No, not at all. I think Matt is a smart guy; I think he is aware that he is being overhyped. Playing in the Senior Bowl probably would have hurt his draft status, so he chose not to play.

I agree that he is overhyped and overrated, and it is very clear that you do not like him. But do not try to justify your hatred by calling him a cocky SOB who thinks he is better than everybody else, because that is simply not true.

UGA_DAWG46 (2/16/2008)

quarterbacks may not fully come around until their senior season, like CARSON PALMER did at usc, because the position takes longer to master. matt ryan is not overrated and say we get the 5th pick i would love it if the falcons drafted matt ryan.

He never said that he did not want to play here. The words "I don't want to play for the Atlanta Falcons" never came out of his mouth. He said no such thing.

*As a disclaimer, I do not want him to come here.

When asked that the Falcons had a need for a QB and that there's a possibility that the team might take him he said " No thanks". That's the same as saying I don't want to be there.

i wouldn't like it if we pick him. But if we do, I'll support him.

But to me, he is overrated. He didn't want to play in the senior bowl because he feel that it would hurt his stock. Brian Brohm too. Matt Ryan is hiding his weakness. The ACC isn't all that competive last year. It was a subpar conference. So he didn't play against many good athletes. If he play in the senior bowl where they are very compettive and really talented players, i would feel a little more secure if we pick him.

ftwfalconsfan (2/16/2008)
He never said that he did not want to play here. The words "I don't want to play for the Atlanta Falcons" never came out of his mouth. He said no such thing.

When asked that the Falcons had a need for a QB and that there's a possibility that the team might take him he said " No thanks". That's the same as saying I don't want

to be there.

Umm, he didn't say thing. The announcer said he said that and he was obviously joking. Brian Griese, who lives in Atlanta, said he talked to Ryan and says he knows of a team in Atlanta that is looking for a QB. Then there a pause, then the other announcers came in and said 'Of course, he said no thanks". Then both of the announcers laughed at our sorry franchise.

UGA_DAWG46 (2/16/2008)

Just because you never heard of him coming into this season doesn't mean many people never heard of him before the season. People that followed CFB closely heard of him before this season.

Bloodhoundz Reborn (2/16/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (2/16/2008)

Just because you never heard of him coming into this season doesn't mean many people never heard of him before the season. People that followed CFB closely heard of him before this season.

Good point. But i follow college football pretty lose. I've never heard of him before this season.

statz (2/16/2008)
walrus falcon (2/16/2008)He never said that he did not want to play here. The words "I don't want to play for the Atlanta Falcons" never came out of his mouth. He said no such thing.

When asked that the Falcons had a need for a QB and that there's a possibility that the team might take him he said " No thanks". That's the same as saying I don't want to be there.

Umm, he didn't say thing. The announcer said he said that and he was obviously joking. Brian Griese, who lives in Atlanta, said he talked to Ryan and says he knows of a team in Atlanta that is looking for a QB. Then there a pause, then the other announcers came in and said 'Of course, he said no thanks". Then both of the announcers laughed at our sorry franchise.

Exactly. I wish people would stop it with the Matt Ryan doesn't want to play in Atlanta nonsense.

thank you! "No thanks!" on national tv = "I do not want to play for the Atlanta Falcons!!!!