WHY WE COULD USE DORSEY MORE THAN MCFADDEN

Nick

we all know that coleman was cut yesterday. the only dt we have on the team is babineaux t.lewis and montavious staley (who will be cut due to not fitting scheme). if we get the 3rd pick then i think dorsey will be going to atl. if we get 4-5 and hes not there then sedrick ellis from my team USC. dorsey is the next warren sapp the reason why mcfadden wont go to atl. is because of 3 resons.

1. hes a skinny power runner and needs to get bigger

2. rb's like johnathan stewart, mike hart, ray rice, and steve slayton , and kevin smith are also in the draft its amazing that some ppl 4get that theyre also in the draft.

3.mcfadden has some off the field issues and character issues where theres smoke

NOTE:if atl takes mcfadden then i will accept it def, but it will b interesting to c the depth chart with him dunn and norwood

plus mcfadden when he gets hit hes not like adrian peterson where he runs through tacklers he gets hit but then he stops his feet. he needs to add lower body strength if the falcons want a power runner were better of getting mike hart im not kidding

yea but he can always work on his footwork and adrian peterson, no one really expected him to have a blow out year. its just funny how there def are sleepers. i mean going back to the whole reggie bush thing, everyone thought he would be unbelievable in the nfl, i mean he was good but he def wasn't as good as AP

It pisses me off when people just think of McFadden and go "he will never be like AP" when we all know that AP could of had a fluke year, yes he broke a record, yes he ran for alot of yards. I just wish people would just stop assuming McFadden will never do good in the nfl because of his size, something can he improve by eating like a **** pig and working out.

remember what i wrote above mike hart ray rice john stewart and keving smith are in the draft also r u going to pass up another sapp dorsey demands double teams which makes it easier for abraham and anderson (who im predicting to have a good year)

Nick (2/16/2008)
remember what i wrote above mike hart ray rice john stewart and keving smith are in the draft also r u going to pass up another sapp dorsey demands double teams which makes it easier for abraham and anderson (who im predicting to have a good year)

It all depends on who we get at FA..Alot of DT's are supposed to be released so we could go that direction, remember now, One teams trash = another teams treasure.