Everyone remember this argument?

birdweiserrr

30th in 2007 60%

32nd in 2006 54%

38th in 2005 55%

15th in 2004 65%

TE's with 25 or more catches.

I made this argument the past 2 years to those that said Crumpler had no problems catching Vick's passes. The point I was making was just that, that Crumpler did have a problem catching Vick's passes. As we can see he did improve in 2007 but what I find more interesting is the drop off from 2004. Of course the QB's passes play a large part of the passes being caught, but I thought you'd find this interesting.

I hope, he goes to the Eagles to help McRib!

Petrino lost on purpose to get Brohm, so I wouldnt base anything on last season,

but the guy who was first option for many years wasnt even looked at last year with Checkdown at Qb!

Was his blocking really up to the level it should have been?

Not saying either way just wondering

iDash (2/16/2008)
I hope, he goes to the Eagles to help McRib!

Petrino lost on purpose to get Brohm, so I wouldnt base anything on last season,

but the guy who was first option for many years wasnt even looked at last year with Checkdown at Qb!

Was his blocking really up to the level it should have been?

Not saying either way just wondering

Then forget about last year.

32nd in 2006 54%

38th in 2005 55%

birdweiserrr (2/16/2008)
30th in 2007 60%

32nd in 2006 54%

38th in 2005 55%

15th in 2004 65%

TE's with 25 or more catches.

I made this argument the past 2 years to those that said Crumpler had no problems catching Vick's passes. The point I was making was just that, that Crumpler did have a problem catching Vick's passes. As we can see he did improve in 2007 but what I find more interesting is the drop off from 2004. Of course the QB's passes play a large part of the passes being caught, but I thought you'd find this interesting.

1. completely different offenses, according to espn crump was only caught 2 passes further than 10 yards downfield last year2007

as opposed to 30% of his catches being passes over 10 yards in 2006

sacfan

1. completely different offenses, according to espn crump was only caught 2 passes further than 10 yards downfield last year2007

You comletely shattered the biased, dishonest argument that was originally set forth, and if the truth remotely mattered to him, he would agree. However, we all know his agenda is top priority and therfore he would never concede wholesale owership of yet another baseless, unsupportable assertion.

gazoo (2/17/2008)
sacfan

You comletely shattered the biased, dishonest argument that was originally set forth, and if the truth remotely mattered to him, he would agree. However, we all know his agenda is top priority and therfore he would never concede wholesale owership of yet another baseless, unsupportable assertion.

Shattered my argument? I didn't talk about the yardage. You been hangin out in Honduras again? That must be some good stuff.