AFTER CUTS WHATS NEXT

Nick

SINCE THE FIRST ROUND OF OFF-SEASON CUTS HAVE BEEN MADE LETS FAST FORWARD TO

THE DRAFT. NOW ATL CAN DRAFT AS HIGH AS 3 OR AS LOW AS 5. IF THEY GO 3RD THEN

ITS SMART TO DRAFT GLENN DORSEY OUT OF LSU SEEING HOW COLEMAN WAS CUT.

DORSEY IS WARREN SAPP REBORN HES BIGGER, STRONGER, AND FASTER THEN COLEMAN.

FROM ROUNDS 2-7 ATL SHOULD TAKE A LOOK AT THE O-LINE ESPECIALLY LT AND C,

WARRICK DUNN IS BASICALLY ON HIS LAST YEAR IN THE NFL SO ATL COULD TAKE RAY RICE,

MIKE HART OR, STEVE SLAYTON, OR KEVIN SMITH ITS FUNNY HOW PPL ONLY THINK THAT

MCFADDEN IS THE ONLY TOP RUNNING BACK IN THE DRAFT. MLB IS NEEDED BROOKING

NEEDS TO BE MOVED TO OLB AFTER LEADING THE TEAM IN TACKLES A FEW YRS AGO WHILE

PLAYING OLB. TRAINING CAMP COMES AROUND AND WITH VICK IN JAIL TILL OCT OF 09 OR

EARLIER, REDMAN OR SHOCKLEY SHOULD GET THE NOD UNTIL VICK COMES BACK ATL WILL

NOT CUT NOR TRADE HIM CUS HES BEING PAID OVER 100 MIL VICK I HOPE COMES BACK

WEARING RED AND BLACK. GO FALCONS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY PREDICTIONS.

Nick (2/16/2008)
ITS FUNNY HOW PPL ONLY THINK THAT MCFADDEN IS THE ONLY TOP RUNNING BACK IN THE DRAFT.

Just because he's the top running back doesn't mean he's the only one that's any good.

What's funny is how people think you can only fix an offensive line in the 1st round.

Nick, This is not a slam, just my opinion. Writing in all caps is like yelling every time you speak. People tend to shut you out and ignore your opinions very quickly.

To answer your topic question:

Free Agency Targets:

Corey Williams.....A classic UT on the rise. The Packers will try to resign him, but may have to put their eggs in another basket. Signing him would allow us to do more things with our draft.

Ken Hamlin.....Moving to the Cover-2 requires us to have much better Safeties. Hamlin is in his prime and can cover with the best of them. Signing him would allow us to move Jimmy Williams back to CB and possibly trade D Hall for a first rounder.

Stoney (2/16/2008)
Personally I feel like Taylor could step up in the MLB part this next year and Brooking should be moved back to WLB. Also being that Brooing hasnt been cut or isnt going to be cut, what will do about Boley/D-Will??

I heard TD say yesterday on the radio that they were still working on a deal with Boley. He indicated it was looking good to get this done. I think the Boley situation is crucial, and a long term deal needs to get done before 2/29!!

1965steve (2/16/2008)
more cuts

I have to agree with that, to think these are the only players that are gonna be gone before the draft would the wrong thing to think right now. Warrick Dunn is one of the kindest people in the world, but I won't be surprised if he's cut. I'm trying to be real here, and that's about all I have to say about that. With our new coaches, as sad as I am to see players go that have done great things for the Falcons in the past, I also find myself looking forward to the "Who Know's What's to come", maybe great things, maybe not. Either way I wanna see a winning "TEAM" in Atlanta and not just a superstar, a winning team is loaded with superstars that make each other great when they are on the field, not just a player who is a playmaker that shines on individual plays.

I hope a restructuring of contracts for Dunn and Brooking comes next. I would love to see these players still on the roster but not at their current cap hit. I think both are paid 2nd highest in the NFL at their position (or somewhere to that effect). If they won't take the pay cut, then purely financially, we should let them walk. And it's a popular thought to trade D-Lo, but I think we should extend his contract sooner rather than later. He is a top 5 player at his position, and a great CB is very hard to come by.

Stoney (2/16/2008)
Personally I feel like Taylor could step up in the MLB part this next year and Brooking should be moved back to WLB. Also being that Brooing hasnt been cut or isnt going to be cut, what will do about Boley/D-Will??

If we are limited to present personnel we should move the more

physical Boley to the middle so he can make plays on both sides

of the field for us. The more limited Brooking can handle either

outside spot. Williams is a playmaker.

Lison . . . NICK, mr. I wanna right in all caps.

You suck with a capitol "S". Nah im playing good predictions all the way up untill you said Glenn the DT out of LSU. Are u kidding me, with the falcons luck were gonna have pick 5 over all in the NFL draft ya dig? Even if we get luck for a change and get pick 4 or 3 Glenn would be gone any way, pick McFadden, if not him, The HUGE not-human from Michigan, uh, uh, uh, I 4 got his name, long or sumthing like that? yea, I seen this guy in person hes not human. He should create cressis or destroy blitzing LB's and such

Nick (2/16/2008)
SINCE THE FIRST ROUND OF OFF-SEASON CUTS HAVE BEEN MADE LETS FAST FORWARD TO

THE DRAFT. NOW ATL CAN DRAFT AS HIGH AS 3 OR AS LOW AS 5. IF THEY GO 3RD THEN

ITS SMART TO DRAFT GLENN DORSEY OUT OF LSU SEEING HOW COLEMAN WAS CUT.

DORSEY IS WARREN SAPP REBORN HES BIGGER, STRONGER, AND FASTER THEN COLEMAN.

FROM ROUNDS 2-7 ATL SHOULD TAKE A LOOK AT THE O-LINE ESPECIALLY LT AND C,

WARRICK DUNN IS BASICALLY ON HIS LAST YEAR IN THE NFL SO ATL COULD TAKE RAY RICE,

MIKE HART OR, STEVE SLAYTON, OR KEVIN SMITH ITS FUNNY HOW PPL ONLY THINK THAT

MCFADDEN IS THE ONLY TOP RUNNING BACK IN THE DRAFT. MLB IS NEEDED BROOKING

NEEDS TO BE MOVED TO OLB AFTER LEADING THE TEAM IN TACKLES A FEW YRS AGO WHILE

PLAYING OLB. TRAINING CAMP COMES AROUND AND WITH VICK IN JAIL TILL OCT OF 09 OR

EARLIER, REDMAN OR SHOCKLEY SHOULD GET THE NOD UNTIL VICK COMES BACK ATL WILL

NOT CUT NOR TRADE HIM CUS HES BEING PAID OVER 100 MIL VICK I HOPE COMES BACK

WEARING RED AND BLACK. GO FALCONS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY PREDICTIONS.

reading your post makes me feel like i'm doing a crossword puzzle or a word-find