What's Wrong With Management?

FRIZZ3L

I know we had a losing season but our team is bad as many analysts, and others are saying why did mangement realease Alge Crumpler & Rod Coleman. Alge Crumpler The Best Recivering TE Whe Ever Had & One Of The Best In The League & In Top Ten In TE. Also Rod Coleman is one of the best DT in the League & Quick of the Line & His Faster than other DT & the league. I Just wanna now How Many other fans agree with me. Because I Think We Could have Still Used Them With Our Rebuilding Because If We Get Matt Ryan Alge Crumpler Will Be A Great Target Along with the up & coming Roddy White. & Rod Coleman Is A Beast In the Middle I Now They Been Hurt. But The Is Alge's First Year Getting Hurt Like This. & I Know He Had 44 Rec. But Look Who Was Throwing to him.

Both are big injury concerns who get big paychecks. I agree, they were both great players... but they did little to nothing this past season to show that they should stay. Crumps knees are gone and Coleman has all the time in the world to ride his jet ski now.

Time to move on.... we can do this.

I liked Coleman but health issues were a big concern. As for Crump, he looked better than he was because we didn't have much else. Great...hardly...serviceable...sometimes. Maybe if he had worked a little harder to stay in shape..he could have been great. Lately...he just dropped too many balls.