Alright how about this.......

F.I.S.

F.I.S. (2/15/2008)
I think with our first pick we need to get a defensive tackle. Listen we can get Flacco later and we can get a decent OLINE in the second round. I dont think we can get a great dtackle after the second round

First, well done, F.I.S. for removing that awful sig!!! I think you'll do well in here, just be careful, as I like to tell all the noobs worth talking to, this place is like the Cantina in Star Wars... they'd just as soon kill ya as talk to ya here!

Second, to reply, I think I'll be happy with whomever we take in the first, whether it's Ellis, Dorsey, Long, or McFadden I don't know where the "experts" think we'll take Matt Ryan, Dimitroff has all but said there's NO first round QB talent in this draft, especially not with top 5 pick. McFadden is the AP of this draft, and may be the only skill player worth taking in this draft; if he's around when we pick, I'd love to see us get him, because the rest of the draft is glutted with first and second round talent at DE and OL (and I mean talent for this draft; I'm already on record as saying I believe this is a weak draft class in general. That doesn't mean that there is NO talent available at certain positions).

falconchef (2/15/2008)
F.I.S. (2/15/2008)
I think with our first pick we need to get a defensive tackle. Listen we can get Flacco later and we can get a decent OLINE in the second round. I dont think we can get a great dtackle after the second round

First, well done, F.I.S. for removing that awful sig!!! I think you'll do well in here, just be careful, as I like to tell all the noobs worth talking to, this place is like the Cantina in Star Wars... they'd just as soon kill ya as talk to ya here!

Second, to reply, I think I'll be happy with whomever we take in the first, whether it's Ellis, Dorsey, Long, or McFadden I don't know where the "experts" think we'll take Matt Ryan, Dimitroff has all but said there's NO first round QB talent in this draft, especially not with top 5 pick. McFadden is the AP of this draft, and may be the only skill player worth taking in this draft; if he's around when we pick, I'd love to see us get him, because the rest of the draft is glutted with first and second round talent at DE and OL (and I mean talent for this draft; I'm already on record as saying I believe this is a weak draft class in general. That doesn't mean that there is NO talent available at certain positions).

Shouldn't you be in the kitchen whippin' me up some seafood instead of slummin' with the noobs? :P

So.... what was in his sig that was so awful. Inquiring minds want to know...

Oh, and btw, my vote is for Ellis.

Seafood is tomorrow, check out the menu thread in ABF...:D

The sig was the longest scroll in the history of Morten Andersen's lifetime. Longer than "The Kid With The Golden Arm's", longer than that Tetsuiji guy's, longer than...well, not in mixed company!:cool: But to F.I.S.' credit, he lost it after a few of us complained.

falconchef (2/15/2008)
Seafood is tomorrow, check out the menu thread in ABF...:D

The sig was the longest scroll in the history of Morten Andersen's lifetime. Longer than "The Kid With The Golden Arm's", longer than that Tetsuiji guy's, longer than...well, not in mixed company!:cool: But to F.I.S.' credit, he lost it after a few of us complained.

Yeah, I saw that thread, which is why I was asking for the seafood! :w00t:

Man, I thought Testesjuan had the longest (and btw worst) sig on here. Glad I didn't wander in here until he had fixed it.