Dorsey/Ellis/McFadden/Ryan

Twinblade

Twinblade (2/15/2008)
Norwood is not a every down back, he can't be to trusted with his injurys that lurks him. Now just because we get Dmac don't mean Norwood wouldn't be the starter in 2008 and maybe 2009.

He's not a KR either. He's a change of pace guy (See: Reggie Bush). He and McFadden would do fine together, but we won't know squat until after FA. NONE of us saw the Crumpler move coming...

Twinblade (2/15/2008)
ty down (2/15/2008)
Twinblade (2/15/2008)
McFadden would be a great pick up.

Why Mcfadden we still have norwood?

He could be cut, even if he don't get cut, Hes not a every down back. You also get 2 elite RB's with a Power Runner as the 3rd.

Norwood is best off as a KR anyways.

I agree with the power runner, and though we still have Snelling and high priced Mughelli. And yes Norwood could be cut, but if he stays and I can't see any reason he should be gone, I feel he has grown into the starting role. I would like to see him start and become the every down back.

don't want Ryan

don't want McFadden

Falcons need one of the three:

Jake Long, OT (1st choice)

Glen Dorsey, DT (2nd choice)

Sedrick Ellis, DT (3rd choice)

or

Trade Down.......

McFadden is really starting to take some hits by some supposed experts....Mike Mayock does not like McFadden(not in his top 20 players!). Brian Baldinger is not a fan either. I like McFadden and he is a versatile guy but he is a "long strider" and has skinny legs. McFadden has great stiff-arm and very good speed - I just don't think he is in the class of LT or AD - and, to me, if he is not that good - then I don't want him with a "top 5" pick. Could be wrong - time will tell.....

F

statz (2/15/2008)
ty down (2/15/2008)
Twinblade (2/15/2008)
McFadden would be a great pick up.

Why Mcfadden we still have norwood?

Because Norwood is soft. He is only good for about 6 carries a game. after that, he is likely to get injured.

Have you actually seen him play more than 6 carries a game, ok I know there was that one game but still.

Twinblade (2/15/2008)
at least we can tell he don't roid up like most nfl stars....**** roids

Roids has killed the world of sports. I wonder how many players took some kind of performance enhancement drug that was not steroids and got away with it. I take focus factor, does that mean I'm cheating life.