Demo Williams on sirius nfl raido

scott25case

UGA_DAWG46 (2/15/2008)
How come almost every thread somehow lead to racial things?
Because we have a serious problem with a lack of maturity on this MB. We have these idiotic "poachers" who just lie in wait, jumping threads and interjecting their narrow-minded view of the world.

Funny, sad and pathetic all at the same time.

Most people on here just want the Falcons to win and couldn't care less if the team was all Black, all White, all Samoan or all Native American.....just win.

gritblitzer (2/16/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (2/15/2008)
How come almost every thread somehow lead to racial things?
Because we have a serious problem with a lack of maturity on this MB. We have these idiotic "poachers" who just lie in wait, jumping threads and interjecting their narrow-minded view of the world.

Funny, sad and pathetic all at the same time.

Most people on here just want the Falcons to win and couldn't care less if the team was all Black, all White, all Samoan or all Native American.....just win.

Finally - someone posts something worth reading.

old, smart, a step slower than prime and underpaid like NE you mean? KB's "whiteness" won't keep him here if he doesn't also do a large restructure and move into the "underpaid" catagory.

There is a patten to NE's LBs, but I don't think its race. Aging stars playing for a discount is the sterotype I believe is in place.

Demo is my fav player for LBs!!!! hes been since as a frosh at Nebraska...even though he is a weee undersized. at Nebraska the coaches pushed him so hard in practiced they made him basically cry to the exits(for a good reason so they can get the best outa him and if u knew Neb they had the hardest practices ever)but i think his bro told him to not quite and get back to practice and then after that year all that work paid off...but seriuosly hes a beast? why leet him go?