This is a buisness plain and simple

nativefalcon

This is a buisness plain and simple and 4-12 didn't cut it. We have a new GM and Coach. **** Sooey Boy petrino used Crumpler wrong. 4-12 means theres going to be wholesale cutting. I don't agree with it, but at the same time, I remember the whole season last year and probaably cursed a blue streak on every game. Something had to change and it is. Arthur Blank didn't buy this team to make friends, he bought this team to WIN and make money. We get wrapped up as fans on players, buy their jerseys, etc...... These wholesale changes hopefully in a couple of years will mean will be back in the playoffs, and not just ONE TIME. Like all the time like the Patriots. There was no soft way to do this. The axe had to fall, buisness 101, plain and simple. We'll know in 2-3 years if it was worth it. ;)

nativefalcon (2/15/2008)
This is a buisness plain and simple and 4-12 didn't cut it. We have a new GM and Coach. **** Sooey Boy petrino used Crumpler wrong. 4-12 means theres going to be wholesale cutting. I don't agree with it, but at the same time, I remember the whole season last year and probaably cursed a blue streak on every game. Something had to change and it is. Arthur Blank didn't buy this team to make friends, he bought this team to WIN and make money. We get wrapped up as fans on players, buy their jerseys, etc...... These wholesale changes hopefully in a couple of years will mean will be back in the playoffs, and not just ONE TIME. Like all the time like the Patriots. There was no soft way to do this. The axe had to fall, buisness 101, plain and simple. We'll know in 2-3 years if it was worth it. ;)

imo 4-12 in 2008

This is a buisness plain and simple and 4-12 didn't cut it. We have a new GM and Coach. **** Sooey Boy petrino used Crumpler wrong. 4-12 means theres going to be wholesale cutting. I don't agree with it, but at the same time, I remember the whole season last year and probaably cursed a blue streak on every game. Something had to change and it is. Arthur Blank didn't buy this team to make friends, he bought this team to WIN and make money. We get wrapped up as fans on players, buy their jerseys, etc...... These wholesale changes hopefully in a couple of years will mean will be back in the playoffs, and not just ONE TIME. Like all the time like the Patriots. There was no soft way to do this. The axe had to fall, buisness 101, plain and simple. We'll know in 2-3 years if it was worth it

Everything sounded good until you mentioned the PAtriots. Why would you do that? They have been cheating for the last seven years.

goatehall (2/15/2008)
This is a buisness plain and simple and 4-12 didn't cut it. We have a new GM and Coach. **** Sooey Boy petrino used Crumpler wrong. 4-12 means theres going to be wholesale cutting. I don't agree with it, but at the same time, I remember the whole season last year and probaably cursed a blue streak on every game. Something had to change and it is. Arthur Blank didn't buy this team to make friends, he bought this team to WIN and make money. We get wrapped up as fans on players, buy their jerseys, etc...... These wholesale changes hopefully in a couple of years will mean will be back in the playoffs, and not just ONE TIME. Like all the time like the Patriots. There was no soft way to do this. The axe had to fall, buisness 101, plain and simple. We'll know in 2-3 years if it was worth it

Everything sounded good until you mentioned the PAtriots. Why would you do that? They have been cheating for the last seven years.

My bad, but as a Buisness model without the cheating, lets say. :P:w00t:

goatehall (2/15/2008)

we have a gm from the pats organization who will show the falcons how to cheat.only problem is can the falcons figure out how to win while cheating:w00t::w00t::w00t:

consistentfalcon (2/15/2008)
goatehall (2/15/2008)

we have a gm from the pats organization who will show the falcons how to cheat.only problem is can the falcons figure out how to when while cheating:w00t::w00t::w00t:

how to when? you mean win?

I should have said the Colts. :P not the cheatriots.

nativefalcon (2/15/2008)
consistentfalcon (2/15/2008)
goatehall (2/15/2008)

we have a gm from the pats organization who will show the falcons how to cheat.only problem is can the falcons figure out how to when while cheating:w00t::w00t::w00t:

how to when? you mean win?

I should have said the Colts. :P not the cheatriots.

thanks for the error note, its been correctedits amazing business 101 6 years later and no guarantee

I should have said the Colts. not the cheatriots.

The only difference is we do not have any link from the Colts unless you want to count the words of Ray Buchanan. IF anything we should take from those teams are top notch Hall of Fame record breaking receivers and a good offensive line.

nativefalcon (2/15/2008)

Great comment and agree.. we saw cuts that had a lot to do with guys who couldn't stay healthy and the money they were making. I am a huge Alge fan. I got to meet his family and talk with him one time and it was great, but this is a business and frankly you are 4-12 with the guys on this team.. changes must be made and the lack of leadership on the falcons is very clear and if these veterans aren't going to be leaders you have got to find some leaders as well. This team needs a big change and it's happening pretty dang quick.

SacFalcFan (2/15/2008)
nativefalcon (2/15/2008)

Great comment and agree.. we saw cuts that had a lot to do with guys who couldn't stay healthy and the money they were making. I am a huge Alge fan. I got to meet his family and talk with him one time and it was great, but this is a business and frankly you are 4-12 with the guys on this team.. changes must be made and the lack of leadership on the falcons is very clear and if these veterans aren't going to be leaders you have got to find some leaders as well. This team needs a big change and it's happening pretty dang quick.

Totally agree, change had to happen. ;)

nativefalcon (2/15/2008)
SacFalcFan (2/15/2008)
nativefalcon (2/15/2008)

Totally agree, change had to happen. ;)

the more things change the more they stay the same in falconsville