This team is terrible!

Wild Bill (2/15/2008)
Yes,

The man is trying to send a message by cutting Crump. Now he is a cap casualty, and still Vick's main target. Seems to tell me the team is realy moving on.

I get that message too, thats Vicks not coming back, their dumping Vicks main target. So the dreamers that think Vick is coming back. Don't think so. This team is going to be radically different ;)

Keith Brooking is sorry and slow. He can't cover and he just a big hype. Trade him now or you will see running back running over him and past him. We don't need a hometown hero. We need players with skills. Jessie Tuggle is still better than KB. They can cancel my season tickets. Dumb org.

Dang Mad Max...you are clueless!! Keith Brooking has been being asked to take one for the team for several years now!! We signed a free agent Hartwell to play ML. He was either hurt or ineffective every season, so then they would switch Brooking to ML. Imagine you are a safety in the NFL, but the coach asks you to play DE. You know that's not your position and you're a little undersized, but you do it anyway...for the team.

Now do you realize how dumb you look critiquing his play. Dude is a helluva weakside LB...but he's wasted his body the last few years trying to play ML for this team

soulsinger (2/15/2008)
Dang Mad Max...you are clueless!! Keith Brooking has been being asked to take one for the team for several years now!! We signed a free agent Hartwell to play ML. He was either hurt or ineffective every season, so then they would switch Brooking to ML. Imagine you are a safety in the NFL, but the coach asks you to play DE. You know that's not your position and you're a little undersized, but you do it anyway...for the team.

Now do you realize how dumb you look critiquing his play. Dude is a helluva weakside LB...but he's wasted his body the last few years trying to play ML for this team

True words.

Bring It (2/15/2008)
(2/15/2008)
We have no QB. - It didn't matter who the QB was. Tom Brady just showed you in the S/B. If you don't have good protection, even Tom Brady looks average and misses open receivers.

We have no O-line - Our first round draft pick from Texas was supposed to be the start of rebuilding our line. But he appears to have some flaws in his technique. He doesn't like to move his feet. Gandy was playing a few years too long even before his injury.

We have no every down RB - We had defensive linemen getting a hand on our RB's behind the line of scrimmage half the time. Actually, with a decent O-line it's supposed to be LB's versus RB's. So it really wouldn't have matter who was playing RB.

We have no D-Line - Defense was actually our strength and kept us in several games first half of the season. The stupid coach cut the best D/L on the team and it immediately showed for the rest of the season.

We have no safeties - See D-Line.....If you have no pressure, it's really irrelevent who's playing secondary. Our defense was fine until we started having injuries and they simply got tired from carry the dang team.

We have no TE`s - there are plenty of good TE's out there. Our TE should never have been the top receiver in the first place. I loved to see Crump play, but if you can get similar production and pay less...then it's a no brainer.

There...your post makes a lil more sense now!!!

Did I miss anything?

Yeah...........we have HOPE !!!!!! Didn't you ever listen to Barak Obama ??

oh cry me a river!!! your not the gm, you dont get paid to evaluate talent.. you have no say about weather we have talent or not, just because we dont have as many stand out names on our roster doesnt mean other people cannot play...

remeber when we cut bob witfield?? everyone thought that was crazy too