Well the Axe fell, I don't agree with the Crumpler cut

nativefalcon

Well the Axe fell, I don't agree with the Crumpler cut, I about wrecked my car on the way home from work when I heard it. :P The Axe is going to fall again. Today was a sign that this is not just a slight rebuilding job, this is a WRECKING BALL type cuts. I agree with one cut Good bye Leftwich :P. But the Crump and Coleman cut didn't make sense. I 'm just a fan. We'll see. ;)

nativefalcon (2/15/2008)
Well the Axe fell, I don't agree with the Crumpler cut, I about wrecked my car on the way home from work when I heard it. :P The Axe is going to fall again. Today was a sign that this is not just a slight rebuilding job, this is a WRECKING BALL type cuts. I agree with one cut Good bye Leftwich :P. But the Crump and Coleman cut didn't make sense. I 'm just a fan. We'll see. ;)

He's a crybaby who is still married to his Idol.............No. 7.

Good bye.

Bring It (2/15/2008)
nativefalcon (2/15/2008)

Good bye.

crybaby well probably see twice a year with the panthers. ;)

How dare you call Crumpler a crybaby? He and Brooking are the only players on the team who have ever shown any spine or heart (the only difference being Crump is still a good player).

He was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT when he called out Petrino last year, as Petrino himself proved. Not involving the only established receiver on your team is pretty stupid.

You can agree with the Crumpler cut if you want, but don't go around calling the man a crybaby and trying to diminish what he did here.

Crumps Knee was his undoing here in my opinion. I love Crump but I was very disapointed that he came out the way he did to the media this year then topped that off with an aweful game afterwards.

Coleman his been in a downward spiral since Mora's last year. His sack total dropped way off the second half of Mora's last season and he was merely a speed bump against the run.

nativefalcon (2/15/2008)
I think they both made sense but let me explain why:

Crumpler simply isn't the player he was 2-4 years ago. His knees are chronically bad and probably won't get appreciably better...he's had trouble keeping the weight off....and he's had more drops the past couple of years than he probably did in all of his prior Falcon years put together....That doesn't diminish who Alge was and what he did for this team. He had a career here that he can be very proud of. He has been a great Falcon, but I really believe his best days are in the rearview mirror.

Coleman simply can't stay on the field...the sad thing is that the injuries in question keep happening off the field. Something is going on with that guy that none of us know about. You don't continually have these accidents unless something is amiss in your life.

first of all not only did i call this cut about half way through the season when free agency was being discussed, but i agree with the decision. He has been hurt more than not the last two seasons and off seasons and his ability to catch the football declined hard last season. Granted, he still made SOME catches when it mattered, and he was a vocal leader and was 100% right to speak out against Petrino.

Bring It (2/15/2008)
nativefalcon (2/15/2008)

Good bye.

r u saying he got release for saying free mv? if so shouldn't d. hall and r.white get release for saying the same thing? this was a bad move if injury has nothing to do with them releasing crumpler.