I Believe The Falcons Front Office Considered Crump Gone Last Season

Nono

I was very surprised that we let Alge Crumpler go without at least trying to trade him. Agle was a gamer and came to play even after suffering through horrible seasons here. I listened to him on Mondays after a Falcon game on the former 96 Rock WKLS "Kickin it with Crump", and he was always telling it like it was. I heard him say in the past things like "how in the **** are you supposed to win when the offense turns the ball over three times, or drop passes". Point is, Crump never shaded the truth, and when he came out and took a vocal stance in the AJC against Pestinko's handling of Wayne Gandy, the future was written.

Lets face it, not because of his 4 million dollar salary, which Dunn and Brooking are guilty of and not having good seasons, instead it was plain and simple Crumpler's mouth. He told the truth and went above and outside the Falcon organization that cost him his job here! Who in the heck will replace him--Martrez Milner?

This was a shot at any Falcon that has ever thought about running to the media next time they get a raw deal from Arthur.

robpanama (2/15/2008)
Hes all they were talking about on NFL network. Everyone wanted him for their team. You cant tell me with that much interest, we could get any compensation for him.

You know what----he deserves a chance to win and make big bucks like Kerney! Proud you were a Falcon Alge.

Nono (2/15/2008)
robpanama (2/15/2008)
Hes all they were talking about on NFL network. Everyone wanted him for their team. You cant tell me with that much interest, we could get any compensation for him.

You know what----he deserves a chance to win and make big bucks like Kerney! Proud you were a Falcon Alge.

Everyone knew Alge was going tp pay for his honesty? Ok he has bad knees-----but is this how we honor our gamers?

instead it was plain and simple Crumpler's mouth. He told the truth and went above and outside the Falcon organization that cost him his job here!

it's called "shooting a hostage"...something this team refused to do several times last season. look on the bright side, now he has plenty of time to work on the "free mike vick" campaign.