just so you know

scott hartley

these were the newest two when I just clicked on the article.

#

WildcatsFan32

WildcatsFan32 (4 hours ago)

WHAT!! Crumpler was probaly the best weapon they had, and they let him go to somewher else, (possibley my Vikings) without even trading him?! This makes no sense.

#

kaabdula

kaabdula (4 hours ago)

Why release Crumpler? Of all the Players on that team why him? He & DeAngelo Hall are the 2 main parts on offense & defense. Why let him go? They could've traded, get somethin' in return, they just let him go? The Falcons win the award for dumbest franchise this side of the mason-dixon line.

scott hartley (2/15/2008)
fat matt (2/15/2008)
Well it really was stupid for us to just cut him and not try a trade. Maybe there is something going on behind the scenes that we don't know about but to just cut him sucks.

there has to be. they can't be that dumb.

Then again we are talking about the Falcons. A franchise that pays it's players waaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much and gets horrible results. I love the Falcons but it seems like everytime I turn around that are doing something that just seems so **** stupid. Oh well.

considering there were rumors swirling about us cutting him anyways, and the decreased value of him on the market, why would someone sacrifice even a 3rd or 4th or even 5th rounder for him when it was just as likely that we release him if we cant get what we want? randy moss only got a 4th rounder provided he had a lot of baggage, but you guys could very well be over-estimating the value of alge (we do have a lot of bias) along with the leverage we have to make a trade, which is just about nothing.