it should have been dunn, not crumpler

f1ver

there are a boat-load of good RB's in the draft

dunn is a rich midget posing as a starting RB while Alge is one of the best at his position

a year of injuries+petrino does not a bad TE make

if you've watched the falcons over alge's career, you can't deny that he made our running game stronger by keeping linebackers and safeties honest with his ability to get downfield and catch passes

all this talk about his drops is a product of how used we were to seeing him catch laser balls from one of the most dynamic QB's to ever play the game

he ran over secondaries and blocked really well downfield

this move makes me concerned that TD is too young and inexperienced

I wasn't wowed by the Mike Smith decision b/c his play-calling ability has never been proven

I was surprised that we scrambled to hire the staff of some of the leagues worst teams

now this...?

You must have missed TDs comment on evaluating the free agency and draft. Why just outright release him without a plan in place. Maybe we are going to release him after the draft or maybe after free agency starts. Don't just jump on the guy yet...wait and see. There should be more cuts coming this offseason.

f1ver (2/15/2008)

dunn is a rich midget posing as a starting RB while Alge is one of the best at his position

if you've watched the falcons over alge's career, you can't deny that he made our running game stronger by keeping linebackers and safeties honest with his ability to get downfield and catch passes

all this talk about his drops is a product of how used we were to seeing him catch laser balls from one of the most dynamic QB's to ever play the game

I wasn't wowed by the Mike Smith decision b/c his play-calling ability has never been proven

I was surprised that we scrambled to hire the staff of some of the leagues worst teams

now this...?

Relax..........he may be next. They may be working on a trade at this minute !!!!!!!

Bring It (2/15/2008)
f1ver (2/15/2008)

now this...?

Relax..........he may be next. They may be working on a trade at this minute !!!!!!!

I hope so. :cool: