Cut Crump? I am cutting the Falcons.

bigboi

I'm done. I'm done losing. I'm done watching our best players get cut. I am done with BONE HEADED coaching decisions AND OWNER decisions. I'm done with rebuilding......YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR. I'm done.

We just cut one of the top tight ends in the ENTIRE league. Bad knees? This is the same tight end that caught and ran for a 55 yard touchdown the last game of the year.

You are not reading words from a band-wagon boy either. I watched Bartkowski throw bombs in Atlanta Fulton County Stadium.

If we had one bright spot on our team, it was Crump.

After 25 years of loyalty to this team, the decision was hard to make. But I made it.

SO LONG FALCONS. I'm done.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that all of my favorite players are gone PK, Crump, Vick, Coleman and soon D-Hall, I'm teetering on this insanity myself. Just need a few days to soak it in, I just got over losing Vick and PK. I'll be fine, just no exactly happy about it all.

bigboi (2/15/2008)
I'm done. I'm done losing. I'm done watching our best players get cut. I am done with BONE HEADED coaching decisions AND OWNER decisions. I'm done with rebuilding......YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR. I'm done.

We just cut one of the top tight ends in the ENTIRE league. Bad knees? This is the same tight end that caught and ran for a 55 yard touchdown the last game of the year.

You are not reading words from a band-wagon boy either. I watched Bartkowski throw bombs in Atlanta Fulton County Stadium.

If we had one bright spot on our team, it was Crump.

After 25 years of loyalty to this team, the decision was hard to make. But I made it.

SO LONG FALCONS. I'm done.

Were really going to miss you man ;)

btrain5489 (2/15/2008)
1989fan did you ever think that might have had something to do with who was throwing to him?

not really. our passing numbers overall have improved. His numbers were very good because often Vick didnt look any further than Crumpler before throwing or taking off (or just getting flattened by DLmen)

Besides that he might have had the most inconsistant hands on the team this year.

dchi194 (2/15/2008)
Peace out cub scout...

Was Alge Crumpler going to make us a playoff team? People dont know anything about football...

Will any one player make any team a playoff team? No...what's your point?

Unless you don't plan on being a playoff team for a while (and I've always thought the Falcons were at least 3-4 years away, maybe more now) cutting your solid players is admitting that you (management) agree that you won't be a contender for a while.

dday (2/15/2008)
Well now that all of my favorite players are gone PK, Crump, Vick, Coleman and soon D-Hall, I'm teetering on this insanity myself. Just need a few days to soak it in, I just got over losing Vick and PK. I'll be fine, just no exactly happy about it all.

Getting rid of Kerney was monumentally stupid. Also, DHall should be traded.

1000# (2/15/2008)
dday (2/15/2008)

Maybe Hall should be traded but that doesn't mean I can't like him.

1000# (2/15/2008)
dday (2/15/2008)

:w00t:....you say gettin rid of Kerney was stupid....but you wanna trade Hall.....um.....ok?

1989fan

So we attempted 150 additional passes and got an extra 900 yards out of it.. err I'm not quite sure I'd call that the type of improvement we need. Especially since the ground game went down the crapper. To me that sounds like passing for the sake of passing, not improvement.

On top of that, like someone said we had a coach that doesn't believe in the TE position...