BirdsOfPrey (2/15/2008)
Very pleased with coaching staff, spoke highly about offensive side of coaching staff. Looking forward to Combine, but does not place all of his stock on it.

Truly appreciated the hard work and time that the players that were cut put in to this franchise but needed to build this team for the long term.

That's pretty much it.

Thanks for the updates.

falcndave (2/15/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (2/15/2008)
QB= Continuing to evaluate Harrington, Redman, DJ. All are viable candidates but leaving door open for others.

Joey and Redman are both viable candidates to start.

Joey candidate to start? OMG this may set us back another year. Will we have to wait until THIS regime finally realizes that Harrington is a choking loser? Good grief.

Birdmahn (2/15/2008)
falcndave (2/15/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (2/15/2008)
QB= Continuing to evaluate Harrington, Redman, DJ. All are viable candidates but leaving door open for others.

Joey and Redman are both viable candidates to start.

Joey candidate to start? OMG this may set us back another year. Will we have to wait until THIS regime finally realizes that Harrington is a choking loser? Good grief.

Guys don't freak out, Dimitroff is smart, you don't show your whole hand before going to free agency, if you cut every QB you have and all the agents know you are desperate.. they are going to command top dollar for every free agent QB they have and we are interested in.

1989fan (2/15/2008)
The Kaiser (2/15/2008)
Said he likes Ojinakka and Blaylock as young guys along the OL.

wow, Ojinnaka? I thought he buried himself?

Myabe I prematurely gave up on my predicition of Ojinnaka becoming a solid OT for us. :P

remember the two teams that showed a lot of interest in Ojinnaka were Atlanta and NE. I still think there is something there, maybe Smith can get Ojinnaka to unlock his potential. I do think he though he would be better served as a Guard then at OT.