YOOOO...Do not ask for change then question the change when it starts to happen

atljbo

no one is complaining about the changes people are just upset the we got nothing in return for losing the players. **** i dont think anyone could care if we traded d hall for two firsts or to denver for champ bailey and a second but if we just flat out cut him im sure this board would be shut down from everyone going nuts!

twyntefour (2/15/2008)
no one is complaining about the changes people are just upset the we got nothing in return for losing the players. **** i dont think anyone could care if we traded d hall for two firsts or to denver for champ bailey and a second but if we just flat out cut him im sure this board would be shut down from everyone going nuts!

I would.

The only player on that list I think we had a chance, an outside chance, of getting anything meaningful for was Crumpler.

twyntefour (2/15/2008)

D-Hall is tradeable the players that got cut only one maybe could be traded and that was Alge, and that is a big maybe. Players get cut in this league we're not the first team to cut players that fans think is tradeable. Teams probably knew we would cut him so why would they trade for him?

atljbo (2/15/2008)
Let Thomas Dimitroff do his job......Lets not Question the new gm with the moves that he is making......Lets sit back and wait and see what happens this free agent period and in the draft

Lets support our new GM.....You asked for change....You guys are seeing it

Translated: "Lets blindly chug the Falcohol."

Releasing your best offensive player while leaving guys like Mike Jenkins, Adam Jennings, Warrick Dunn, and half our offensive line = stupid.

It'll be at least 4 years before we see a winning season...of course Blank will have cleaned house by then and screwed us even more.

There's obviously more to this than meets the eye. Give the GM time to work. He just created some obvious cap room, so we could probably end up big players in the Free agent Market.

The GM came from New England, didn't he? Look at the offseason moves they've made over the years - Moss, Stallworth, Dillon, and others. Like I said, free agency may be the way he's looking to get some immediate results at bargain basement prices.

Moss - lousy in the lockerroom/slacker - got him below market value

Dillon - created problems in Cincy - bargain basement price

Stallworth - injury prone - again probably got him cheap.

Just a guess.