In my opinion, we have two spots on our offensive line that are sufficient

If we don't resign Clabo, we could be in trouble. We just cut Gandy (who definitely should have been cut), but we're awfully thin right now. Blalock and Clabo are the only starters that I see as worth returning for their starting spots this season. Weiner played well, but he's getting old, coming off of an injury, and has a high price tag. I think we almost have to draft a left tackle in the 2nd round and wouldn't mind picking up another late round center like Datish.

Orange_Crush (2/15/2008)
If we don't resign Clabo, we could be in trouble. We just cut Gandy (who definitely should have been cut), but we're awfully thin right now. Blalock and Clabo are the only starters that I see as worth returning for their starting spots this season. Weiner played well, but he's getting old, coming off of an injury, and has a high price tag. I think we almost have to draft a left tackle in the 2nd round and wouldn't mind picking up another late round center like Datish.

Clabo is a good back-up/spot starter. Blalock is the only real starter we have.

Orange_Crush (2/15/2008)

I definitely agree with this. I also believe McClure needs to be replaced, he's great for a ZBS but he's not strong enough for a power blocking scheme. We're gonna see a complete O line overhaul IMO.