Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waterproof_ace83

Official AFMB Fantasy Baseball Draft Thread

820 posts in this topic

Goodoleboy58 (2/26/2008)
nice im impressed with the amount of picks since i was here yesterday... lets keep that up

i didn't look at your draft sheet any, did i goodoleboy?:P

EddieK (2/26/2008)
EddieK selects Cole Hamels, SP, PHI

dawgzrule is now on theeeee clock...and i will never again say dawgzrule...:D

Wow Sac's pick and for the first time all year hes not online! :P

Jgator2113 (2/26/2008)
EddieK (2/26/2008)

Sac not online??? :hehe:

gamecocknfire (2/26/2008)
Jgator2113 (2/26/2008)
EddieK (2/26/2008)

Sac not online??? :hehe:

he has a life outside of the MB's?????????:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::P

Guys who are up after Sac! If you dont think you will be on later please PM your picks to me or someone that will. I will be on the rest of the night probably till around 1 or so I can make them for you. Lets continue this progress.

Jgator2113 (2/26/2008)
Guys who are up after Sac! If you dont think you will be on later please PM your picks to me or someone that will. I will be on the rest of the night probably till around 1 or so I can make them for you. Lets continue this progress.

I'll be on again in a couple of hours to hopefully make my next pick...:)

Jgator2113 (2/26/2008)

i'll be on until about 11:30 EST so feel free to PM me. just post here so that i know you PM'ed me.:P

EddieK (2/26/2008)
Jgator2113 (2/26/2008)

so eddie, you as excited about the GT/FSU game as i am this year?:cool: i'll actually get to make it to a 'nole's game. first one since the '03 sugar bowl.:w00t:

mookie6927 (2/26/2008)
EddieK (2/26/2008)
Jgator2113 (2/26/2008)

so eddie, you as excited about the GT/FSU game as i am this year?:cool: i'll actually get to make it to a 'nole's game. first one since the '03 sugar bowl.:w00t:

I'm unusually excited about this year, mainly due to us bringing in Paul Johnson...:D

Other than that, I'm looking forward to playing in the great Planters Peanut Bowl at the end of the year...:w00t::laugh:

man i wish gamecock would pick so i could have a chance to pick my players live instead of by pm lol... i only got another hour and half around the computer