Dorsey > Ellis

Twinblade

Both are great players. I would be pleased with either. You are probably right, Dorsey is overall a safer bet. But he is also coming off of an injury. I don't know if I would say he is injure prone, but he's had his fair share of injuries. Some say he didn't go into the draft last year because of some leg issues, and of course he did have several injuries this year that held him out of 3 games I think?

Would you care to list his "history" of injuries outside of the ankle injury his freshman year? Which I will admit was pretty serious. BTW didn't Dorsey wear braces on both of his legs for a very long period of time to help with a leg or knee condition?

BillyWitchDoctor (2/15/2008)
Would you care to list his "history" of injuries outside of the ankle injury his freshman year? Which I will admit was pretty serious. BTW didn't Dorsey wear braces on both of his legs for a very long period of time to help with a leg or knee condition?

Yeah...I'm not sure what "injuries" Ellis had - never heard any mention of him being injury prone. Dorsey did wear braces to deal with a condition that he's had since birth, but that was supposedly completely corrected and he doesn't have to wear them anymore.

BlacksburgHokie (2/15/2008)
BillyWitchDoctor (2/15/2008)

Yeah...I'm not sure what "injuries" Ellis had - never heard any mention of him being injury prone. Dorsey did wear braces to deal with a condition that he's had since birth, but that was supposedly completely corrected and he doesn't have to wear them anymore.

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up.

Dedsquirrl (2/15/2008)
Aside from the Auburn chop block, I can't recall hearing much about Dorsey being injured.

or Ellis.

They are both beasts.

If we take either one on draft day, my victory dance will be the same.

Wasn't he hurt most of the second half??I seem to remember that he was injured ,on both knees??!??Maybe I'm wrong about the injury,but I'm almost sure he was hurt alot of the second half of the season,And it's not the first time.

Ellis has missed alot in 2006 due to knee injury, He also had broken his ankle as a freshman, when you break a bone, its never the same. Dorsey has always had some kind of leg problems and had to wear braces on his legs when he was a kid.

But If we pick Ellis over Dorsey, that would be a huge mistake. Dorsey is still the better player.