Welcome aboard jermey shockey!

Giants | Team to keep Shockey

Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:19:21 -0800

Arthur Staple, of New York Newsday, reports New York Giants general manager Jerry Reese said Wednesday, Feb. 13, that the team has no plans to trade or release TE Jeremy Shockey. Shockey is scheduled to earn $2.225 million in salary in 2008, with a $2.4 million reporting bonus. If he were to be released by the Giants, the team would take a $3.5 million cap hit.

bow chicka wow wow (2/15/2008)
He is on his way out of NY from all the rumors. Id love this guy. Being a canes fan and having him signed game used jersey on the wall if the falcons signed him there would be a mess to clean up..lol

You said it all. Your a Canes Fan! We are trying to improve our image, and besides he is over rated.

bow chicka wow wow (2/15/2008)
He is on his way out of NY from all the rumors. Id love this guy. Being a canes fan and having him signed game used jersey on the wall if the falcons signed him there would be a mess to clean up..lol

First of all, I dig your sig quote. ;) Nice. Regarding Shockey, I just don't see it happening. This staff is singing the praises of "high-character" players. Shockey is NOT a high-character player. Not to mention, I just see the Giants keeping him with that cap hit they would have to take.