My suggestion to Mr Blank, and its reasonable

Ok i know what as happened to the falcons is not all BLanks fault but its a big majority of his. And with all the possible STARS/Fan favorites gonne be gone (Vick, brooking, dunn, coleman, crumpler, milloy) I think there needs to be a Jersey Trade in for all home games.

Bring in your Jersey of an ex-falcon player from the past 3 years and get a new jersey for like 20 bucks? or even free if he was a generous man.

about the only 2 jerseys i think will be left is hall and white.

Dem Birds Can Fly (2/15/2008)
I wish, I have 3 jerseys, Vick, Hall and Crumpler. 2 of which aren't with the team (or atleast probably won't be soon.) and Hall may not stick around.

see that what im talking about. i got a dunn and vick jersey and just feel stupid wearing guys that arnt on the team. i mean normal everyday losses are gonna happen but the loss of every fan playr or star is not normal.

bow chicka wow wow (2/15/2008)
Ok i know what as happened to the falcons is not all BLanks fault but its a big majority of his. And with all the possible STARS/Fan favorites gonne be gone (Vick, brooking, dunn, coleman, crumpler, milloy) I think there needs to be a Jersey Trade in for all home games.

Bring in your Jersey of an ex-falcon player from the past 3 years and get a new jersey for like 20 bucks? or even free if he was a generous man.

about the only 2 jerseys i think will be left is hall and white.

:blink: dumb