I Haven't Seen Bankerbird Since Alge Was Cut

First, I want to say "thanks" (I think) for all the concern (for lack of a better word) you guys have shown by starting this thread in my honor. ;)

Needless to say this is a dark day, not only for die-hard Alge Crumpler fans like myself, but for all Falcons fans. In recognition of the loss of contributions from what I consistently referred to as "the hardest working man" on the Falcons roster - Alge Crumpler - I will be wearing my #83 jersey inside-out for the entire 2008 season.

I need a drink...somethin' strong. Somebody pass me a Red Rock Ginger Ale, will ya?

First, I want to say "thanks" (I think) for all the concern (for lack of a better word) you guys have shown by starting this thread in my honor.

Needless to say this is a dark day, not only for die-hard Alge Crumpler fans like myself, but for all Falcons fans. In recognition of the loss of contributions from what I consistently referred to as "the hardest working man" on the Falcons roster - Alge Crumpler - I will be wearing my #83 jersey inside-out for the entire 2008 season.

I need a drink...somethin' strong. Somebody pass me a Red Rock Ginger Ale, will ya?

Well, look at the bright side, Banker...

...at least both of our Crumpler jerseys are collectables now. :P

Statick (2/15/2008)
First, I want to say "thanks" (I think) for all the concern (for lack of a better word) you guys have shown by starting this thread in my honor.

Needless to say this is a dark day, not only for die-hard Alge Crumpler fans like myself, but for all Falcons fans. In recognition of the loss of contributions from what I consistently referred to as "the hardest working man" on the Falcons roster - Alge Crumpler - I will be wearing my #83 jersey inside-out for the entire 2008 season.

Well, look at the bright side, Banker...

...at least both of our Crumpler jerseys are collectables now. :P

Dude, where's the sorrow? The emotions? The outright anger?! (You are right though, ya know.) :P
Dedsquirrl (2/15/2008)
He is probably off doing shots of whiskey to kill the pain.

I don't blame him.

This wasn't a growing pain I was expecting.

I already had my Brooking jersey folded up and placed in the top of the closet.

But Crump?............ Caught me like a sucker punch.

Dedsquirrel.................................I can't read anything else after stopping to look at your vids!!!!:D

Dedsquirrel.................................I can't read anything else after stopping to look at your vids!!!!:D

I miss the one he had of the bouncy asian chick but those 2 are great as well :w00t:

As for Alge he's just another of many Falcon greats that ends up not retiring wearing red and black :crying: