CUTS WILL GIVE US CLUES TOWARDS THE DRAFT!

VICK=WIN (2/15/2008)
We cut Coleman, he was a good player for the past 4 years he led the interior lineman in sacks! not bad stats but we need an explosive player to replace him! ELLIS is not bad as a replacement!

THIS DRAFT IS WHERE FALCONS START AGAIN!

True, but it could be for other reasons we cut him. You could say the same thing about Crumpler and say he was putting up good stats, but not good enough and that we are going to draft a TE in the first round to build the team. Let's just wait and see the other 4 that are going to be announced.

Twinblade (2/15/2008)
Or we could see Dorsey as a falcon...But watch and see we will wind up drafting Matt ##### Ryan over all these other great prospects.

Honestly, I don't know what I would do if we took Ryan over Ellis or Dorsey....or Long...or McFadden..but I have a gut feeling that TD will do what's best for us.

VICK=WIN (2/15/2008)
We cut Coleman, he was a good player for the past 4 years he led the interior lineman in sacks! not bad stats but we need an explosive player to replace him! ELLIS is not bad as a replacement!

I don't think this gives us much clue about about the draft. At least not any clues that we can use right now. Free agency is where we will get the real clues to what we're going to do in the draft. Right now, we could be planning on drafting a QB to replace Leftwich just as much as Ellis to replace Coleman.

Although I do agree that with Coleman gone, it is more sensible to assume we'd be looking at Ellis over Dorsey. If we had kept Coleman, then Ellis probably wouldn't be on our radar. It's also just as safe to assume we're going to make a big run at Corey Williams or (heaven forbid) Haynesworth and not draft an early DT.

VICK=WIN (2/15/2008)

I don't know if we'll draft Ellis or not, but I would have to say that there's a much higher probability of it happening now that Coleman is gone.

Falcon4Life (2/15/2008)
True, but it could be for other reasons we cut him. You could say the same thing about Crumpler and say he was putting up good stats, but not good enough and that we are going to draft a TE in the first round to build the team. Let's just wait and see the other 4 that are going to be announced.

2 non football related injuries are a good place to start looking. :crying: