Check this out regarding the Coleman cut...

Statick

Unsettled? Not anymore.

Now if the Coleman cut and the following Feb. 6th info from KFFL is any indication of future cuts...oh boy...:w00t:

Falcons | R. Coleman s future with team could be unsettled

Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:15:13 -0800

Steve Wyche, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports Atlanta Falcons DT Rod Coleman's future with the team could be unsettled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Falcons | Crumpler s future with team could be unsettled

Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:15:34 -0800

Steve Wyche, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports Atlanta Falcons TE Alge Crumpler's future with the team could be unsettled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Falcons | Gandy s future with team could be unsettled

Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:14:53 -0800

Steve Wyche, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports Atlanta Falcons OT Wayne Gandy's future with the team could be unsettled.

Falcons | Horn s future with team could be unsettled

Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:14:28 -0800

Steve Wyche, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports Atlanta Falcons WR Joe Horn's future with the team could be unsettled.

Falcons | Brooking s future with team could be unsettled

Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:14:06 -0800

Steve Wyche, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports Atlanta Falcons LB Keith Brooking's future with the team could be unsettled.

Falcons | Dunn s future with team could be unsettled

Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:07:09 -0800

Steve Wyche, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports Atlanta Falcons RB Warrick Dunn's future with the team could be unsettled.

The only one of those that might stay is Crumpler. I'm not a cap savvy guy, but I think it would be expensive to cut him outright. Although Mularkey is not known for using a TE a lot, Crump is a talent that could possibly survive in the new system. Then again, if they cut him, I will gladly defer to their judgement.

bozoatl (2/15/2008)
The only one of those that might stay is Crumpler. I'm not a cap savvy guy, but I think it would be expensive to cut him outright. Although Mularkey is not known for using a TE a lot, Crump is a talent that could possibly survive in the new system. Then again, if they cut him, I will gladly defer to their judgement.

I'd like to see him stay, but have a feeling that he will probably be cut. He's paid way to much money for what his role will (probably) be in the new offense.