Thank You Rod Coleman

SetzerFalcon

I know he was somewhat persona non grata here recently, but there was a brief time when he was one of the best DTs in the league and played outstanding football for us. I don't disagree with the cut as I'm definitely one of those "rebuild" guys, but I still think Mr. Coleman should be thanked for his contributions to the team and I hope he'll find success whereever he lands.

I agree. I'm still a little upset with him for hurting himself like that last offseason - he let the team down with a stupid decision to be out there like that. But he was a vital cog for our run in 04', and it's hard to argue with the fact that he was one of the best DT's in the league there for a few years.

He'll be missed for sure, but I hope we can put the cap space we're freeing up to good use.

Setzertopia (2/15/2008)
I know he was somewhat persona non grata here recently, but there was a brief time when he was one of the best DTs in the league and played outstanding football for us. I don't disagree with the cut as I'm definitely one of those "rebuild" guys, but I still think Mr. Coleman should be thanked for his contributions to the team and I hope he'll find success whereever he lands.

and let's not forget the Seadoo accident and basically mailing it in the rest of the year so that teams could run on us like a turnstyle...and getting paid!