Some thing to think about

goatehall

Just something to think about. Tom Dimitroff used to work for the Patriots and the FO got him to bring some of the success here that they had in New England. Now it comes out that the Patriots have been cheating since 2000 and their SB and other victories or tarnished what does that say about TD and his ability to build a winner. Especially since he was just a college scout and did not make personell decisions. Some thing to think about?

From what I have heard from this story, the issues reflect far more on the coaching staff and things that happened on the field of play and behind the scenes during practice sessions of other teams i.e. the Rams. I don't see these alledged practices reflecting on TD at all. His responsibilities were centered on scouting the college ranks and finding talent for the Pats. I don't see TD being involved in activities that occured on the field of play or in video taping other team's practices. It sounds like he spent a good portion of this time away from the team and on the road anyway. The story is still in somewhat of a preliminary stage, but again, I don't see TD being involved at all.

Not saying Dimitroff was involved. What I am say is if all of the Patriots success was based on cheating the SB wins ect, then does not mean Dimitroff was part of what appears to be a successful organization based on the cheating of the organization and not the personell decisions drafts ect like we were led to believe.