CAR re-signed Wharton..I was hoping we could get him

1989Fan

CAR re-signed Travelle Wharton to a 6 year deal. They also plan on franchising Jordan Gross. They were 2 guys I was hoping to bring in.

Initially it sounded like CAR would make Gross a priority and risk losing Wharton to UFA.

Oh well, time for plan B....Sean Locklear or Stacey Andrews.

grendel (2/15/2008)
Looking at the list of FA's, Andrews is pretty far down there... What do you know about the 2 guys from the Titans, Daniel Loper and David Stewart? They're both ranked as 4-star players, whereas Andrews is way down the list of 3-star players.

David Stewart is a friggin beast. I dont see him hitting the market.

As for Loper, I dont think he is better than Andrews personally. Andrews played very well @ OT for CIN this season, even though he had only played OG previously for them.

I would LOVE to get Stewart though. He is one of the better run blocking OTs in the league IMO.

1989fan (2/15/2008)
CAR re-signed Travelle Wharton to a 6 year deal. They also plan on franchising Jordan Gross. They were 2 guys I was hoping to bring in.

Initially it sounded like CAR would make Gross a priority and risk losing Wharton to UFA.

Oh well, time for plan B....Sean Locklear or Stacey Andrews.

I pass on Locklear he was accused of beating a woman a few years ago during their SB run I put him and J. Stevens in the same class of character although J. Stevens is one foul cat