Peeping Tom Arrested After Hiding Under NC man's Bed

Peeping Tom Arrested After Hiding Under North Carolina Man's Bed

Thursday, February 14, 2008

GREENSBORO, N.C. A peeping Tom was caught with his pants down literally under a North Carolina man's bed because he was trying to get a glimpse of the man's naked girlfriend, according to MyFOXWGHP.com.

Jeremy Lynn said that at first he thought the rustling he heard was his dog. But when he peeked under the bed he saw human eyes, not canine ones, staring back at him.

"I was like, 'What the crap?'" Lynn told WGHP.

Police arrested 20-year-old Donei Zabedra-Ilario and said he has confessed to breaking into Lynn's house to see his girlfriend in the buff and also to spying on eight other homes in Greensboro, N.C.

Lynn said he beat up Zabedra-Ilario when he found him.

"When I dragged him out, his belt, his pants were undone the whole nine yards," Lynn said.

Zabedra-Ilario is a suspect in several cases throughout the city, according to Greensboro authorities.

NCFalconfan (2/15/2008)
Yeah, according to the local news, that guy made the mistake of hiding under Batman's bed as the guy choked him out using a UFC "Guillotine" manuver. :w00t:

I wouldn't guillotine a nekkid guy.

To ensure the choke works properly, you have to wrap your legs around him and sling one of them really high up on his back.........(spontaneously vomits)

Shiney_McShine (2/15/2008)
NCFalconfan (2/15/2008)
They had been looking for that guy for a while as he was also peeping in area Walmart dressing rooms too. Nice that this guy choked him out and called the cops.:cool:
Because all the hottest women shop at Wal Mart.

I don't know if he's an illegal or not (in NC he probably is), but they tend to like the chubbos and uggos that hang at the Wal-Mart.:P