Publix has the best chicken tenders on the planet.

Remarkable

Remarkable (2/15/2008)
I can't believe it has taken me over 18 years to figure this out. I had some at a Super Bowl party and now about 2 or 3 times a week I drive to Publix after school to get some. Combined with the O'Charley's honey mustard that the sell there...wow.

Discuss.

You should try them in sandwich form. The Chicken Tender Sub, the Ultimate, and the Philly are all pretty wicked at Publix.

Anansi (2/15/2008)
Fanboy3000 (2/15/2008)

You should try them in sandwich form. The Chicken Tender Sub, the Ultimate, and the Philly are all pretty wicked at Publix.

Publix makes a Chicken Tender Sub? I'm going to get me one when I leave work, how much does it cost?

Haha...I just had one, but couldn't tell you how much it was. I should probably pay better attention. Probably 6-7 bucks for a whole. It's not actually on the sandwich menu, but they've made it at every Publix I've been too. White American cheese, chicken tenders...mmmmm.

Fanboy3000 (2/15/2008)
Anansi (2/15/2008)
Fanboy3000 (2/15/2008)

Publix makes a Chicken Tender Sub? I'm going to get me one when I leave work, how much does it cost?

Haha...I just had one, but couldn't tell you how much it was. I should probably pay better attention. Probably 6-7 bucks for a whole. It's not actually on the sandwich menu, but they've made it at every Publix I've been too. White American cheese, chicken tenders...mmmmm.

I'm going to see if they sell it at the one near my house, I will report back later after getting one LOL.

Ethanga62890 (2/15/2008)
What can i say? Publix rules. I don't work in the Deli but i do buy food there on my break alot. Which store do you work at Tim? i'm at 508

I'm a Kroger guy myself. :D The chicken tenders and O'Charley's honey mustard are the only things I have bought from Publix in the last several years. Pre-chicken, the last time I remember going to a Publix was when Andruw Jones was signing autographs.