I Must Give Roger Clemens Propz for how he acted on Congress

Bloodhoundz

Bloodhoundz Reborn (2/14/2008)
I have to give Mr. Clemens propz for looking at the man that I am about to show you with a straight face without laughing. I probably would of been kicked out the courtroom for laughing at Chairman Rep. Henry Waxman.

Hahaha...Yea he is a goofy looking guy.

I have to give Mr. Clemens propz for looking at the man that I am about to show you with a straight face without laughing. I probably would of been kicked out the courtroom for laughing at Chairman Rep. Henry Waxman.

He was very distracting.:laugh:

mrwaxman.jpg

Steve_Bartkowski (2/14/2008)
*sarcasm on*

I'm just so glad the leaders of our nation can spend time and focus on the real tough issues that this country faces like Roger Clemens' alleged steroid use.

*sarcasm off*

Waxman was one of the ones who called out the Bush admin for lying about and misusing WMD intel back in 2003......but hey, nobody wanted to listen that kinda stuff back then.

falconfootball (2/14/2008)

mrwaxman.jpg

All I can remember is how flustered Clemens got when he got question by this guy.

Can you image how he would have gotten broken down if he was questioned by an attorney? A person who's trained to ask questions and who's experienced in the art of crossing you up?

And we thought he looked bad yesteday...