Wow. I would be petrified up there. Heights turn me into a little girl. Seriously, if I go to the beach and we stay on the 8th floor or higher I can't even go on the balcony. It just feels like its pulling me over the edge. I'm sure my fellow acrophobes know what I'm talking about.

xnex (2/14/2008)
I can't believe how stupid this guy was. It's not like he is super strong either. He seemed to be struggling to do the pull-ups and he was way the **** up in the sky. More guts than brains for sure. Watching it made the palms of my hands sweat.

i think the bag on their back was a parachute, so i do not think they were in that much danger, but do pullups( F THAT #####) i would have been holding on the, and after a while loosened up, but i would not do pullups.

Wow. I would be petrified up there. Heights turn me into a little girl. Seriously, if I go to the beach and we stay on the 8th floor or higher I can't even go on the balcony. It just feels like its pulling me over the edge. I'm sure my fellow acrophobes know what I'm talking about.

Hmm I dont think I"m afraid of heights but I get the exact same feeling even if I'm only up about 20 feet. It sounds weird but I get this feeling like I'm going to jump off or somthing.

The_ ATL (2/14/2008)

Hmm I dont think I"m afraid of heights but I get the exact same feeling even if I'm only up about 20 feet. It sounds weird but I get this feeling like I'm going to jump off or somthing.

thats not weird Ive had the same feeling, I wonder what the actual term for it is?

farbinkle (2/14/2008)
The_ ATL (2/14/2008)

thats not weird Ive had the same feeling, I wonder what the actual term for it is?

suicidal